BY LAY'S®

Pure Deliciousness SimplyAt Simply, our snacks are made with ingredients you can feel good about, and come from the brands you love. We call this Pure Deliciousness.

Brooke H.
I love these chips, they taste great and they are healthier than most chip options. Lays brand is my favorite. I got a box of snack size bags at sams club and I love to take them In my lunch for a snack.
Sarah R.
I love these! Much less greasy than regular Lays and not too salty. A whole bag is 2.5 servings, so if you are watching calories/fat just pay attention to how much you have at once. That's kind of always the rule with chips though lol!
Amy P.
Fairview
These chips are actually way too salty. They were so salty, they left a sore in my mouth, and I had to stop eating them. That was a shame because they did have a good flavor, and very good crunch. If you like VERY salty, almost briney snacks, then these are for you.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Yummy yummy!. These plain chips have a nice chrisp to them and the sea salt makes me feel a little more health consiancias (even if it's not).
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
Yummy!!!! Not as salty and greasy as the originals. But every bit as crunchy! You will love them too!