LAY'S® Simply Natural Sea Salted Potato Chips uploaded by Amanda E.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's simply natural sea salted potato chips 8.5 oz

Buy on Jet.com
Jenna M.
Standish, ME
Favorite chips of life. I don't know what it is about these basic chips, but they are amazing. Not too thick like kettle cooked and just the right amount of salt. I am obsessed. I always have a bag or two in the house. I never want to run out. Hope they never stop making them.
Carissa O.
Foodie Expert
The most amazing salted chip there is. Salty and delicious. And the fact that the ingredients are super "simple" makes them hands down the winner in my book! They taste better then "normal" lays. I would definitely recommend these chips and will continue to buy them
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Foodie Expert
Very tasty! To me they tasted better than original. Kroger has a large selection of natural chips. This is the first time I have tried these but will now be my go to snack.
Angee L.
Foodie Expert
I had these for the first time the other day and I must say they are delicious! I like how they do not have all of the yuckies that traditional potato chips do. I actually think they taste much better than the regular lays chips and are much less greasy. The only con I can think of is that I found my mouth becoming much dryer faster. So if you are eating these chips, be sure to have a beverage nearby!
Alexandra C.
These are my new favorite chip. They have a satisfying crunch and are thicker than the regular ole potato crisps. You get a good amount of chips in the bag and the price isn't bad. They are also relatively healthy for a potato chip. Low grease factor but overall great taste.
Renee W.
These are some really good chips. I've tried a few of the other Simply Brand of Chips but I have to say these are my favorites. I'm trying to do better with my eating habits such as eating healthier. I love to snack and one of my favorite snacks are potato chips. I came across these at my local Target and noticed that they had less sodium then the other brands and also no GMO, made with sunflower oil and sea salt. They also are light and taste good.
Nathaly M.
Me gustó mucho esta variedad de lays. Son mucho más ligeros, y tienen la cantidad justa y adecuada de sal. Y por supuesto estos son un poco mejores para el organismo que las patatas fritas originales, asi que se tienen las de ganar jajaja. Son muy deliciosas!
Faith C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are hands down my favorite potato chips of all time. They are cripsy without being too oily and perfectly salted. The chips and large and flat which I like. They are the tiniest bit thicker than regular lays. Also they are vegan. They just taste like quality chips and any time I put them out they get finished. I can polish off a bag by myself pretty easily, too. I hope they never stop making these.
Sarah W.
Foodie Expert
These were just bad, and I'm not too picky on chips. They had the texture of styrofoam. The flavor was not very good and they seemed way saltier than other Lays chips. I ended up throwing out half the bag, which I never do.
Emma C.
Foodie Expert
I actually like these more than regular potato chips. And the fact that there gmo free and only have 3/4 Ingredients makes it a much healthier option other than any regular chips or baked chips
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Are Lays Natural Potato Chips as good as Regular Lays as in, " You Can't Eat Just One?"
Kaci F.
Has anyone tried any other favors? If so which are your favorite?
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
What is one flavor they made or you wish they made in Natural Kettle?
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
Are these as good as the original kettle cooked Cape Cod chips?
Noel W.
Nekoosa, WI
Do these taste anything like a regular lay's chip?