Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsLAY'S®
Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips

LAY'S® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips

by LAY'S®

Lay's Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips:

Que tal el sabor , es mejor que el de limón ? How is the taste, is it much better than lemon?
What is your favorite lays chip?
Do they taste good at all?
Start your review of LAY'S® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips!
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
LAY'S® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Allie F.
Purchased at: Boxed
Very tasty, super tangy! The flavor of this is very intense...enjoyable, but not something I will probably make the grab for daily!
Lakiesha J.
Kosciusko, MS
LAY'S® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Lakiesha J.
These are one of my favorite chips. They have a tangy taste but I love them. They are affordable I wish there were more in the bag. Great product
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
LAY'S® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Jessica F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Does anyone else love these?? I love the tartness of the vinegar. I find that sometimes regular potato chips feel too greasy and heavy. I could eat an entire bag of these in one servings- it’s tempting!!
Whitney Z.
Baltimore, MD
LAY'S® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Whitney Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite bag of salt & vinegar chips ☺️ the chips are always so fresh tasting with the perfect balance of salt and vinegar. I love them
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
LAY'S® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my current situation, with my favorite selection of Lay's. They have a nice variety section in your nearby grocery store. The salt & vinegar has a nice balance, not too over whelming flavor that you can experience with other brands. Here's to a great weekend snack!
Heather B.
Butler, IN
These are my favorite chip! Loaded with great flavor! I've neber jad them in amy other brand..wouldn't want.to be disappointed..love them❤
Helen B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
My favorite chip for everywhere, but especially in my #beachbag I like that they are tart and always make my mouth water!!!
Kiana D.
OVERLAND PARK, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love salt and Vinnegar! These chips are the perfect thickness and have a great amount of flavoring. It's not overpowering but it's also very obviously a salt and Vinnegar chip. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting every time I open these. Definitely recommend
Kimberly C.
Port Orchard, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my goodness. Good old salt and vinegar chips. These are a classic favorite in my household. I can still remember eating them until my mouth would be raw as a kid! They are very affordable and pair great with a sandwich or by themselves. My daughter has recently tried them and fell in love as well. Definitely my favorite Lay's brand chip!
Terri B.
Okmulgee, OK
These were ok. I prefer the salt and vinegar kettle chips, but in a pinch these will do. They don't have nearly the same pop as assume brands do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...