BY LAY'S®

Lay's Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips: see more...

Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I am addicted to these they’re so delicious and have so much flavor I’ve just always been a big fan of salt and vinegar chips but these are by far my favorite if you like salt and vinegar chips I definitely recommend trying these kind out if you haven’t already absolutely amazingA
Laura D.
Perfect mix of salty and tangy! Got them at the gas station and love them mostly with sandwiches but these are great alone too. You'll need a drink nearby though cause the salt definitely makes your tongue dry haha
Laura B.
Ashland, KY
I am not a fan at all of these chips. I do not like the taste of them at all. I also think they smell really bad. However, I know a lot of people that like them! Which is good, we all have different taste buds. Just my personally opinion is that they are not good.
♡Hope ♡.
My favorite chips that are part of the lays family. These and bbq are probably some of the best made chips ever. This one has a nice vinegar layer with a coat of a nice salty flavor. It’s a perfect size for the family.
Alli P.
kingsport
Lays have the best chips. Hands down. Salt and vinegar are my favorite!!!! I love how thin, yet crunchy Lays potato chips are. I also love that my fiancé hates vinegar and won’t touch them so that I get them all to myself ;) we can agree on one thing though, we don’t buy chips unless they’re Lays!!
liv T.
Pasco
4 Stars because the flavor can really vary. Sometimes you’ll get a bag that’s really vinegary, sometimes really salty, and other times both. I still love these chips and would recommend them if you’re hosting a party or just wanting a quick snack.
Erica T.
These are my favorite chips hands down! They aren’t too salty and doesn’t have an overbearing vinegar scent like other companies have. This isn’t something I eat often because of my new diet but when I want to treat myself, this is my go to snack.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love salt and vinegar potato chips. These are not my usual brand but they were on sale so I bought Lays.
I was so disappointed! There didn't seem to be enough salt and vinegar flavor on the chips.
I will not buy these again. I like a strong salt and vinegar flavor and these just did not live up to my expectations.
Eryka H.
Lays salt and Vinegar are my favorite chips hands down! If you like salty snacks then I would recommend these chips! Also if you like the taste of vinegar then I would defiantly recommend trying these chips out! They are yummy!
Delmy G.
Durham, NC
FAVE CHIPS EVER. It was a new found love again I don’t like lays because of the grease but these are amazing, I love the cod ones too but these are great you can get the big bag for like 3 bucks and love your best life hahah
Evelyn R.
Are these good? 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
What is your favorite lays chip?
Do they taste good at all?
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these better than sour cream and onion?
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
I never try salt and vinegar It's this good or nah because I never try it

back