BY LAY'S®

Lay's Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips: see more...

Kayley H.
Waconia, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE salt and vinegar chips and without a doubt Lays makes the best salt and vinegar chips. I have to stop myself from eating an entire bag in one sitting. They are very potent yet tolerable. I will warn if you go in to eat a whole bag at once be prepared to have a raw spot in your mouth from the vinegar! All in all a very flavorful and tasty chip!
AMINA B.
Midland
Purchased at: Walmart
The salt and vinegar lays are definitely my favorites, and the only flavor that I purchase from this brand. I’ve loved them since I was a kid, but I do wish they’d go a little lighter on the salt & vinegar. It’s gets a bit overbearing.
Jessica H.
Hesperia, MI
These have been my favorite lately big pregnancy craving lol only thing that would make them better if they were kettle cooked but that is hard to find in the stores around me.
Dorian M.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a super huge fan of salt and vinegar! I recommend these if your a salt and vinegar fanatic!! These are sooo tasty and just thinking about them is making me hungry for some! Next time your in the mood for something good, go grab some of these!!
Laura D.
Perfect mix of salty and tangy! Got them at the gas station and love them mostly with sandwiches but these are great alone too. You'll need a drink nearby though cause the salt definitely makes your tongue dry haha
Laura B.
Ashland, KY
I am not a fan at all of these chips. I do not like the taste of them at all. I also think they smell really bad. However, I know a lot of people that like them! Which is good, we all have different taste buds. Just my personally opinion is that they are not good.
Alli P.
Kingsport, TN
Lays have the best chips. Hands down. Salt and vinegar are my favorite!!!! I love how thin, yet crunchy Lays potato chips are. I also love that my fiancé hates vinegar and won’t touch them so that I get them all to myself ;) we can agree on one thing though, we don’t buy chips unless they’re Lays!!
liv T.
Pasco
4 Stars because the flavor can really vary. Sometimes you’ll get a bag that’s really vinegary, sometimes really salty, and other times both. I still love these chips and would recommend them if you’re hosting a party or just wanting a quick snack.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love salt and vinegar potato chips. These are not my usual brand but they were on sale so I bought Lays.
I was so disappointed! There didn't seem to be enough salt and vinegar flavor on the chips.
I will not buy these again. I like a strong salt and vinegar flavor and these just did not live up to my expectations.
Eryka H.
Lays salt and Vinegar are my favorite chips hands down! If you like salty snacks then I would recommend these chips! Also if you like the taste of vinegar then I would defiantly recommend trying these chips out! They are yummy!
Evelyn R.
Are these good? 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
What is your favorite lays chip?
Do they taste good at all?
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these better than sour cream and onion?
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
I never try salt and vinegar It's this good or nah because I never try it