GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLAY'S®

by LAY'S®

Iron: 4

Saturated Trans Fat: 10

Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 20

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lays Regular Classic Family Size Chips!
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
1,194 reviews
Lays Regular Classic Family Size Chips uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great quality and value. Just bought some. I really needed a snack🌻🌻🌻🌻 love the taste and quality. Good simple snack for anytime.✌️✌️✌️
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorites in potato chips. They are thin and crisp. I do like the rippled kind but these surpass any other chip to me. They are salted just right and always a crowd pleaser. Great for at home, camping, traveling or just a snack at work. No cons. #food #snacks #dinnertime #lunchtime #potatochip #Lays #family #travel #camping #home #chips
Stephanie  S.
I have a family of 6. So...when I go buy chips...I have to figure out what kind of chips I should get to accommodate everyone. So regular classic lays chips are always good to get. I personally dont really like plain potato chips...I always like the ones with different flavors...but my husband and kids absolutely love these!! They love to eat these with ham and cheese sandwiches..especially when its summer time!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
These chips are simple and delicious. They have a nice salty taste and satisfying crunch. We serve them with sandwiches or out some in a bowl for a quick snack.
Taylor D.
Endicott, NY
I love lays chips! My favorite way to eat these is with some sour cream and onion dip. My mom who is a vegetarian sometimes will put these chips on a slice of bread and make a sandwich out of it, and it’s unhealthy but also tasty.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,457 reviews
These are a great, classic potato chip. They're crisp with just the right amount of salt. I like them with or without dip.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
1,015 reviews
Lays Regular Classic Family Size Chips uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Target
Love eat these as a snack, but not very healthy. I dip them in ranch or salsa. I buy them for family events or sports games. I would these since they are family size, bigger bag. Very affordable and found in any grocery store.
Emily  F.
Delaware, OH
Me and my four year son love these Lays regular classic potato chips. We eat them every time we get the chance. I can’t keep them in the house because we will completely eat an entire bag so we only buy on occasion because they are so delicious. We always buy the family size!
Stephanie R.
Albany, GA
These are great. When everybody wants a different flavor of chips but ya only need one...these are the ones to get. Everybody likes this flavor. The inly thing is even in the biggest bag...theres way more air than chips and despite their reason fir doing so...it doesnt protect the chips...theres still a million tiny pieces in the bottom...but I'll always buy again.
kat H.
Carmel, IN
I kinda forgot how good regular chips are. Im a sucker for kettle chips, but these will do as well. Crispy, salty, they get the job done.

Looking for your answer?