BY LAY'S®

Lay's® Brand Wavy Hickory BBQ Flavored Potato Chips.
New look!
Same great taste. see more...

Kara F.
Kara F.
Wauchula, FL
These are one of my favorite flavors of Lays potato chips. They really capture the hickory taste, something that most brands can not. They have a nice sweet and tangy flavor that anyone will love I always but these at Walmart and recommend them to anyone on the chip aisle.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
I love all kind of Lay's potato chips but these are addictive . I love these potato chips. The first time I tried them was in Atlanta when I walk in the Walmart there I saw them.I put in my basket and from that day until now I have been buying these chips.
Breann C.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
I'm not typically a "snacker," but when I do want something crunchy this always hits the spot. These have a slightly smokey barbeque flavor with a hit of spice. They aren't spicy-hot at all, but have a really good sweet-spice kick.
I love these chips! My favorite was the plain wavy chips but now these are my favorite. I highly recommend this product to those who are craving something with a tang. I purchased these from food lion.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
Good flavor good crunch. I prefer these to the regular BBQ lays. I'm not much of a BBQ flavor person but I love these ones. Definitely a good snack.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Buffalo, NY
The new flavor is good and the chips are crispy. I like the tangier flavor added to these hickory BBQ chips. A must for the summer snack lan!
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
The wavy texture isn't my favorite as I'm used to the plain texture. but the flavor is amazing. cant go wrong with this flavor from lays!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Merrillville, IN
Foodie Expert
These are amazing! If your bored with regualr BBQ chips try these! They've got that smokey BBQ flavor perfect for a backyard bash!
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Muskegon , MI
These are my favorite chips, I could eat a whole bag in a sitting. They taste phenomenal and I think everyone should eat them.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Foodie Expert
Pretty good flavoring and wonderful finish. Not as much transfer of seasonings as other brands. Really goes good with a hero