BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's® Mix Potato Chips.
Easy to carry. Easy to store.
160 calories per bag.
20 singles.
Lay's Salt & Vinegar, 3.
Lay's Barbecue, 4.
Lay's Classic, 8.
Lay's Sour Cream & Onion, 5.
3 Lays® Salt & Vinegar flavored potato chips.
4 Lays® Barbecue flavored potato chips.
8 Lays® Classic Potato Chips.
5 Lays® Sour Cream & Onion flavored potato chips (all 1oz each).
20 individual bags: 1 oz. each.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Lays potato chips are the best on the market I never buy anything else." in 1 review
Tiffany S.
This is a great mix of chips. A lot if classics in this bag. I but this for my household once to twice a week. I can find good sales on it sometimes. It is a little pricey at regular price. I buy it from various places. I do recommend these chips to anybody who likes chips.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
I buy these chips every two weeks. Love the portion sizes. Helps to keep an eye on calories. Plus the chips are always fresh and crisp. A favorite in my household for sure.
Teeheenah  M.
Sacramento, Ca
I love getting these! The only problem is that some of the bags I don't like but my daughter will eat them.
Karen P.
Fort Benning
Perfect price and great product something for everyone. Great addition to the kids lunches.
Latashia B.
Robersonville, NC
Love buying the variety bags to pack away in the kids lunch or to grab quickly in the go.
Rebecca L.
Warren, OH
These lays are super easy to throw in lunches, in your purse and just for on the go!
Mermelada 💋.
Mis favoritas xq son saladitas. No aburren. Son delgadas. Vienen enteras y no como otras papas que se vuelven migas. Yo no puedo comer solo una bolsa, me las quiero comer todas a la vez es por eso que compro el mix. aunq, mi favorita es la de sabor original. Tambien puedes usarlas para echarle a tu hamburguesa y al hot dog. A mi me encantan. Soy fanatica nro 1 de las papas Lays.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
It's so great to find bags of chips that my kids will eat but it's more important to have something for the kids to grab and go with my two girls are in college and my son in high school it's the perfect on the go snack it also give everyone what the like that's even better.
Brandi C.
I purchase these for my kids school lunch boxes and large family gatherings. There is a good quantity of bags and a nice mixture for those don't like the original flavor.
Rose ..
I love purchasing the 20 ct of Lays potato chips. They are perfect to add to my children's lunch bag. Perfect for a on the go snack. So yummy and a big favorite in my family.