BY LAY'S®

Lay's® Brand Lightly Salted Potato Chips.
50% less sodium than Lay's® brand classic potato chips.
See back panel for nutrition information. see more...

• Are these healthier than normal lays chips?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Griselda V.
Fort Worth, TX
Even tho these chips are lightly salted they have a delicious taste and are well paired with a sandwich! Really enjoy these chips when I what something less salty
Angela H.
These are so much better than regular Lay's! Regular are too salty! The lower amount of salt allows the flavor of potato to come out more! Love these!!!!
Lindsey  L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
Love the lightly salted chips. Healthier and they don't burn your tongue after awhile like other chips that have a bunch of salt.
krizia a.
Foodie Expert
I love lays since kids and I enjoy them all different flavors but this light salt is the best not really bad at all
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Love these chips. It is lightly salted so they are way better for you. The taste is great. #beachessentials
K D.
Archbald, PA
These were my best friend when I was pregnant with my daughter. I really craved plain potato chips (and nothing else) but I had slightly high blood pressure during my pregnancy. I bought these and had no issues. I was getting too much salt from the regular chips so I switched to these. Now, I still buy them and even my older kids like them better than regular!
Vivian K.
Royal Oak, MI
Foodie Expert
I love potatoes and any sort of form of potato honestly. I liked that this is super lightly salted because often times I feel like a lot of regular chips over salt. Its great and I don't feel AS guilty eating this.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
If you are looking for chips that barely have any salt on them then these are the chips for you. They have a good flavor for chips that really don't hardly have any salt on them at all.
Joanne L.
Hard to give 5 stars to classic "junk food", but if that's what you're into, like me, these are great.
Remarkably tasty, despite much less salt.
Lays has always been my favorite bag of chips, and these lightly salted are my most purchased variety.
D'Ann O.
I like these chips. It makes me feel like I am eating a bit healthier! You can definitely tell a difference in the taste but still pretty good! Would recommend!
Olivia N.
Are these healthier than normal lays chips?