BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I am a spice lover and a crunchy chip lover. These chips are great. I wish they were a little hotter (did I mention I love HEAT!?) The jalapeno flavor is natural (tastes like real peppers), where some chips have that powdery artificial taste.
Amy N.
Saint Joseph, MO
These are comparable to those ubiquitous all-green bags of kettle chips seen in sandwich shops. However, these aren't flavorful enough in my opinion. They do taste like jalapeno but there's just something lackluster about them. They're kind of boring, honestly.
chrystal m.
Pomona, CA
These chips don't last long in my house. The crunch is perfect they have just the right amount of salt and the jalapeño flavor has just enough kick to keep you reaching for more chips not a glass of milk. Finger licking good.
Maya S.
Dearborn, MI
I'm a huge fan of anything kettle cooked and anything jalapeño flavor. Add these two together and I am one happy camper! These chips are delicious. I love the spicy taste combined with the thick crunchy kettle cooked chip.
Jennifer F.
The jalapeño cheddar are my favorite flavor but these are a close second. The kettle cooked kind have better crunch so it's easier to satisfy a craving with a smaller amount.
Trisha D.
Linton, IN
I am such a sucker for potato chips and even more of a sucker for ask things jalapeño! These potato chips are beyond delicious! They are crunchy and spicy all in one bag. You must try!
Shana M.
Apex, NC
It's the perfect blend of crunchy and spicy. I wouldn't suggest the for people that like a little zest, you must like heat. If that's the case you will love these.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
By far my favorite chips but I feel that the spice level differs with each bag. sometimes it's a whole lot and others it might as well be BBQ chips.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Oh so yummy. So crunchy. Mildly spicy. I really like this line of chips and though I'm not usually a jalapeño fan, I do like these chips very much.
Breanna B.
Miami, OK
My mom and I love these chips!! This is our all time favorite snack! We love how crunchy these chips are and the spice really kicks it up a notch!