3 colors available

BY LAY'S®

Lay's® Honey Barbecue Potato Chips.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• How would you rate them? 1-101 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are available in Canada?1 Answers
  • What they taste like? I really like the original BBQ, but willing t...3 Answers
Reba B.
Reba B.
I have to quit buying these. I CAN'T eat just one! I have even tried taking the large bag and putting a few chips in small ziploc bags which helps some. But just as I hear the grass grow overnight after a rain, wherever I hide these chips, they call my name.... as if they miss me. Since I was a kid, I fell in love with barbeque potato chips. Even looking at the bag has me licking my lips remembering the 'zing' of spices and herbs when I eat the first chip; and second; and so on.....
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Evans, GA
I have used this product on many occasions and have enjoyed it every time. The flavor of Honey Barbecue is milder than regular barbecue that is usually on potato chips. I have used this product for all kinds of family and friend parties as well as for the super bowl. During these occasions people have asked what type of chips they are and I gladly tell them.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
A sweeter version of the classic barbecue, these don't disappoint. Without any of the flavors being too overpowering, they satisfy your craving for a nice sweet chip and also the saltiness you expect when choosing a potato chip to enjoy.
Natalie U.
Natalie U.
Oak Park, CA
I LOVE THESE CHIPS. BBQ chips are usually my favorite anyways but these cut down on the intense pepper flavor I notice in the regular barbecue chips from Lays and add in a light sweetness, similar to my favorite BBQ sauces.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
These taste so good, they are actually my favorite flavor of chips. they are sweet, but a little tangy. then you add in the salt and crunch and it's a perfect combination I could eat the whole bag.
LaCosta T.
LaCosta T.
This is my personal favorite.
If I'm buying chops for me, I always buy these. I love the flavor of sweet BBQ and these chips have the perfect flavor and go good with any sandwich.
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
My go-to Lay's flavor! Amazing with french onion dip, and my boyfriend's family loves to take these with us on weekend trips to their cabin!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
My favorite lays. A sweeter side to barbecue. They go so well with hamburgers and hot dogs. They not at all expensive.
Aquie H.
Aquie H.
Pretty tasty and crunchy. only thing the break easily and can turn into a bunch of crumbly pieces but still good .
Katie G.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va
These chips are great! Not a regular BBQ flavor, but so much better! Definitely a must have a parties and cookouts
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Riverside, Ca
What they taste like? I really like the original BBQ, but willing to try them.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Markham, ON
Does anyone know if these are available in Canada?
Margo A.