BY LAY'S®

Lay's® Brand Garden Tomato & Basil Flavored Potato Chips. see more...

Bint A.
Bint A.
I loooove tomato flavored chips. I wish there were more tomato chips available. These taste great and they're very light with a strong tomato flavor.
Asma N.
Asma N.
I never noticed they had these weird flavors until my college got them and I tried ALL of them, this was one of my favorite ones. tastes amazing!
Grace T.
Grace T.
It's okay I basil is the most overwhelming taste. It really should be called basil chips. Pass this and leave it on the shelf rather have plain.
Josey M.
Josey M.
Eagle Point, OR
These are super super flavorful!! Super crispy and crunchy too! The flavor is so bold I have to have a drink near by!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Statesville, NC
These are some of my favorite chips. Great tasting especially if you like tomato and basil
Rabeea K.
Rabeea K.
Houston
I remember this flavor came out like two years ago on the shelves and of course i bought them. Must say it wasnt that bad
Heather H.
Heather H.
Sevierville, TN
I tried these at a Subway and loved them! I ended up going to the grocery store and buying a bag of myself own. They have a great taste and are highly addicting. I totally recommend it as a chip to go with your sandwich.
Tabatha P.
Tabatha P.
The flavor can be a bit overpowering. I would eat them if they were out at a party or something, but I wouldn't say I crave them. I think I've only bought them once. They have a weird aftertaste, but you can tell they're potato chips.
danielle h.
danielle h.
Skokie, IL
Sio delicious! Lay's are light and don't have you feeling gross after you eat a bag. The tomato basil is such a yummy combo especially when I'm having a sandwich and soup with it
linda c.
linda c.
Chaplin, CT
I was hesitant to try these because I'm not a basil fan , but these are really good.And fill in nicely for ketchup flavored chips. The tomato adds a slight sweet taste that has me eating handfuls before I notice the bag is almost empty.