Lay's Potato Chips Flamin' Hot uploaded by krissia a.Lay's Potato Chips Flamin' Hot uploaded by Dakota T.Lay's Potato Chips Flamin' Hot uploaded by Jindee S.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's® Brand Flamin' Hot® Flavored Potato Chips.

Angela G.
Angela G.
Gary, IN
I used to buy these chips all the time a few years back and then all of a sudden they're not where to be found. What a major let down. So I decided to start looking in other store in different neighborhoods. Lucked up and found them. They are just the right spice. Out of all the flaming hots the chips are the best. I'm not a fan of cheetos but I do recommend the flaming hot chips.
Vera H.
Vera H.
After hubby having same chips for years I am on a hunt for a delicious chip from Lay's, so I found these a few weeks ago and thought they would spice up his sandwich. He said they were good ate them all then reversed back to good Ole other Lay's. They were spicy a bit much for someone who gets a lot of heartburn😀
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
I find this Lays spicy a good type of spicy! Like it's so spicy that you want to stop eating but it's so good at the same time that you can't stop eating. It's so good! I would recommend this flavor if you can find it. I hardly see it in my local Safeway but when I do, you bet I am going to snap a bag
Nallely R.
Nallely R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I absolutely love these! One of my favorite lays chips. They are a little hot if you're not into spicy food but I squirt some lemon juice all over these and they are delicious and brings some of the heat down! They get really addicting though. Definitley hard to put down.
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love all lays product but this brand is my favorite I love hot chips that are so good and not so hot where you can't enjoy or eat more than more or have too run for water they are so cheap like 3 dollars and if you are a hot chip eater I would recommend these chips
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
These are my favorite flavor of Lays!! They are spicy and crisp! They are so delicious! They kind of taste like spicy barbecue sauce to me lol! I love them in the summer when my family goes out on picnics! I love spicy chips so I will always purchase these!
Catherine Y.
Catherine Y.
A great snack for when I get the munchies at work or for any occasion in general. I don't have a might spiciness tolerance so this IS on the spicier side for me. I can only handle a few chips at a time. Haha butni still keep going back for more!
Renata Y.
Renata Y.
Modesto, CA
This is one of the best chips that I love eating because once you start you never seem to stop once the bag is fully out. I truly recommend this for some who loves spicy chips. I can eat this within 10 minutes flat even if it's a big bag.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
I love anything and everything with a hot heat kick and Flamin' Hot delivers that perfect amount of heat. Not to much heat where you need to guzzle a ton of water, but just the right amount to bring it to the hot level.
Sandra I.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
These are so good, if you love spicy snacks. It's spicier than most hot chips but very tasty! You can buy them at any grocery store or liquor store that has snacks. About 1.50 per bag and go great with a beer!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Springfield , MA
I have been venturing into the spicy world but still like flavorful. Are these spicy yet still have good flavor?
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Hi, are these chips good? Is the taste similar to hot cheetos?
Veniza J.
Veniza J.
I don't always see this in store. Where can I possibly buy this one? I want to try this so much. Is this really hot?
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
Are these really hot? I really like spicy things and I am interested.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
How hot are these? Are they like hot Cheetos?? If so, I'll def have to try them out!