4 colors available

BY LAY'S®

Lay's® Dill Pickle Potato Chips.

Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• I've never tasted that flavor. Do they taste good?Be the first to answer!
  • Do you find them relatively salty? Where do you find this brand in ...2 Answers
  • Someone for the love of everything. Describe this flavor for me I l...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Indianapolis, IN
A personal favorite of mine! Lay's has some great flavors, but come summer time, these are the hands down, best! Especially for someone like me who doesn't really like pickles but loves the taste of dill. A personal past time of mine; on a nice juicy cheese burger, lay a few of these down on top with some mayo and onions! Delicious!
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
Lay's is one of the first original dill pickle chips that I ever tried. I'm a big fan of pickles and the fact that they made the flavor onto chips is even better taste great with a sandwich or just by themselves. they are a bit harder to find though but when I do I definitely have to grab a bag and they are reasonable in price
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These chips are much harder to find than a lot of other, more "normal" flavors, but the hunt it SO worth it! I love these chips! If you like Salt & Vinegar chips or any other type of 'tangy' or sour flavor, you'll love them too! The flavor is spot-on and it's not overpowering. I could easily eat a whole bag myself.
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is one of my favorite chips. FYI, I love dill pickles. It's affordable at 2 3/4 oz. I pail $1 and some changes for this size. I love the gala or it's not too much of a dill pickle but has the hint of it but does have the salt and vinegar taste as well to give off the impression that it's dill pickle flavored.
Kylexis J.
Kylexis J.
Terre Haute, IN
Pickles have always been my favorite snack ever since I was little. Everything I love about a pickle is tranformed into one little chip. The saltiness and the unique delicious flavor of dill. By far my fave flavor of lays. If you love pickles I would definitely recommend these chips.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pawtucket, RI
I love these chips! I think they may have taken the place of my favorite chips. They definitely have a distinct dill pickle taste and are nice and sour like the salt and vinegar favor. My boyfriend and I are definitely hooked on these. I'm always able to find them at Walmart.
Adele H.
Adele H.
I love these chips and they have a nice dill flavor with saltiness to them. I cannot get these where I live, but luckily Walmart will ship them without me having to buy a lot of bags. These are my second favorite flavored Lays, salt & vinegar are my favorite and easy to get.
Candace K.
Candace K.
I don't like salt & vinegar chips at all so tasting these was a pleasant surprise! They taste exactly like dill pickles. Tangy and salty. They go great with sandwiches and burgers - which why wouldn't they...they're basically pickles - but they are delicious!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
One of my top three favorite flavors (along with Bbq and hot Cheetos), usually buy this at the Fred's about two minutes from my house or a Walmart market. Buy these chips on a regular basis and I definitely recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them yet!
Allie D.
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these chips. This is my favorite flavor of ship, ever. They taste just like dill pickles, in a good way. If you like salt and vinegar chips you will definitely like these. I buy them and eat the entire bag in a day sometimes. Great buy!
Mandee M.
Mandee M.
Are these gross or weird? I just straight up delicious? I'm scared to try them :/
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Do these really taste like pickle?
Maddie I.
Maddie I.
Do these actually taste good? I've heard multiple opinions on this but not sure to try them or not
Cathy N.
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Is it weird to dip these in hummus?
Madeline A.