BY LAY'S®

• LAY'S® Poppables White Cheddar Flavored Potato Snacks Di...3 Answers
  • I want to try these.1 Answers
  • Do they taste good?? Are they worth buying??1 Answers
Kat J.
These Lay’s Poppables had real potential,....

But sadly, they didn’t live up to it.

The crunch is totally there, the lightweight honeycomb structure gives an airy crispness that satisfies any snack craving you could have. But the flavor is completely missing. The white cheddar is barely adhered to the chips at all, and it’s as bland as it could be.

If the flavor were better, I might consider trying these Poppables again. But until they figure out how to make these taste better than those styrofoam packing peanuts you get in mailed packages, I’ll pass.
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
I love the barbecue flavor of these. They were sold out at my local #ShopRite so I decided to try the white cheddar. The texture and #crunch is as wonderful as the barbecue, but the barbecue has such a better flavor. These taste good but they're not very exciting. They're good in a pinch when I need a light crunchy snack, but I crave the barbecue flavor. I hope to be able to find and try more flavors of these.
c. j.
These white cheddar poppables are my favorite junk food ever because they are mostly made of air and whatever magical cheese salt they put on them so I don't feel bad about eating a lot of them and my greatest regret is that Costco stopped carrying the gigantic bag for $4.50. Costco why have you forsaken me??!!
Caroline B.
I love the change that Poppables have over traditional chips. I am usually a person that wants to dip ALL my chips, but I feel like you have no need to dip Poppables. The flavor is excellent, and they are actually pretty filling over traditional chips.
Alyssa M.
These are so good me and my children love them the flavor and the light texture of these chips are delicious. I would definitely purchase these again for my children and for myself they are good snack to have in the house.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
Me and my daughter got these for New Year's Eve.  They have a really good amount of flavor.  They're nice and light but they are a little odd though.  They're airy but not as much as popcorn.  I'm not sure if I'll buy them again unless my daughter wants them though.  Not bad but not really my cup of tea.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I need to try the bbq and sea salt poppables, it’s just hard because I know how much I enjoy the cheddar. Of course Lays could do a better job at adding more chips to their bags instead of having customers pay for a bag of air.
Great chip, give them a try!
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
These are addicting. I can eat a whole bag at once. They’re really tasty, they kind of taste like sour cream and onion but they’re really good. The texture is better than normal chips to me. The price is worth it. 1000% recommend.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Lay's Poppables are a super yummy crispy snack. My favorite flavor is the white cheddar. They have a lot of flavor and a serving is only a 150 calories. They're great for travel and I love packing them in my work lunch.
Jodie Z.
I didn't think I would like the Poppables as much as I do. This is the white cheddar flavor, I saw 2 others, sea salt and honey bbq. I took the sage route with the cheese flavor. I would buy them again, they are fun to eat. 😻
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
I would love to try but are they good?
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
Does it taste good like others?
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
What exactly are these and what are your thoughts on the taste?
Riya J.
LAY'S® Poppables White Cheddar Flavored Potato Snacks are they available all over US of certain states?

Walmart