BY LAY'S®

• Do they taste good?? Are they worth buying??1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Lay's Poppables are a super yummy crispy snack. My favorite flavor is the white cheddar. They have a lot of flavor and a serving is only a 150 calories. They're great for travel and I love packing them in my work lunch.
Alyssa M.
These are so good me and my children love them the flavor and the light texture of these chips are delicious. I would definitely purchase these again for my children and for myself they are good snack to have in the house.
Jessica D.
Oneonta, AL
Just tried these out. Slightly disappointed at first because not as cheesy as I was expecting. But an exciting texture adventure. May or may not buy again... maybe if I’m in the mood
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
Me and my daughter got these for New Year's Eve.  They have a really good amount of flavor.  They're nice and light but they are a little odd though.  They're airy but not as much as popcorn.  I'm not sure if I'll buy them again unless my daughter wants them though.  Not bad but not really my cup of tea.
Kristin D.
Melbourne, AR
I love this snack!!! The little puffs are a lot bigger then I thought, which makes you feel like you're snaking on more then you really are!! I pack them in lunches and pair them with a yogurt for lunch!! Love these little things ❤️
Susan M.
I have tried both these tried the cheese, honey bbq, and sea salt flavets in these and they are both so good! They are a light feelimg delicious tasting chip without all the grease of a regular potato chip.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I had passed these up for weeks being super skeptical about them,and I love regular lays chips and all there flavors and didn't want anything to tarnish that! But randomly when stopping at a stop and go gas station richest something for my work lunch and running late I grabbed these Lays Poppables in White Cheddar, OMG and I glad I did. I consumed the entire (small $1.49 bag) on my 15 minute break at work and was left wanting more! They are absolutely delicious, light, air and have the perfect amount of flavor on them! After work that day I immediately stopped at my local grocery store to purchase a huge bag of white cheddar lays poppables along with the sea salt, my entire family fell in love with them, from.my fiance to my toddler! So easily to say they are a hit with me and my family and I hope it's a permanent chip that Lay's is adding to it like up! Love then and suggest you try then asap!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I really love these poppables. We don't usually buy chips & stuff as they are so addictive. But during recent trip to Target just couldn't resist buying them because they looked so delish and my assumption was right, you seriously cannot stop at one. Love the white cheddar flavour & these are so cripsy & light. Great for a get together with friends !
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
So I saw these and had to try them! I have had both the white cheddar and the plain. I personally love them. The plain ones are really good dipped in queso.
They are light and seem to be less greasy than regular potato chips. Perfect snack for on the go. I work a very fast paced job and I work long hours so these are a great snack to pop in your mouth on the go.
I would like to see more flavor options though
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
I passed up on buying these a few times in favor of purchasing actual potato chips. I regret that now. These were awesome. The flavor was awesome and the crunch was soooo satisfying.  The shape and airiness of the these makes the crunch more satisfying than a regular chip. Only problem for me is how addicting they are. I will definitely be repurchasing this flavor and now plan to try other flavors.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
MacKinzie K.
melissa
Do these dry out your mouth a bunch?
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
Does it taste good like others?
Christie T.
Do they taste good?? Are they worth buying??
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Is this just like flavored Chex?