BY LAY'S®

Perfectly Poppable Crispy Potato Bites see more...

Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
The only reason I didn’t give this product a one star is because my toddler likes them and anything that makes him eat is a win in my book. I am a huge fan of Lay’s products! A few of my favorite are their salt and vinegar, wavy, and plain potato chips. This product didn’t live up to my expectations. The crunch was unique, but I hated the flavor. It almost felt like I was eating something covered in grease. It’s hard to explain. I know it’s a potato chip and obviously it’s greasy, but I don’t like to taste it. I won’t repurchase.
Samantha W.
Denver, CO
We can't get enough of these! I was at the store pondering them when a Lay's rep said "yes they're really good!" She was sooo right. They're crisp but not greasy. The salt to potato ratio is absolutely perfect. I can't help but buy a bag or 2 or 3 every time I hit the store.
Paula R.
Poppables are my salty go to snack. They have that crunch and salt that I crave without being too heavy. They are light and airy and don't leave a heavy feeling in my stomach. They are priced like other bags of chips, about $3 a bag. The ingredients include potatoes, oil, and salt and non of those ingredients that I can't spell or pronounce. I buy at least one bag every time I grocery shop because everyone in my family loves them.
Anna Z.
Pensacola
I I would give It five Stars but The texture and taste remind me of Munchies but I can eat a whole bag of Poppables and Still CRAVE MORE!!! I LOVE THEM BETTER THAN REGULAR OLAYS POTATO CHIPS but I love trying new Things and This is one of them That I absolutely LOVE
Bonnie S.
Aurora, OH
I love these potato snacks! The serving size is 30 and a large serving if you are watching calories and need a salty, crispy snack. I love the light airy style of the chip and the light sea salt flavor. They are addictive! I do wish the bag size was larger for the price. I tend to only buy these on sale as they are pricey.
Lois Y.
Mckeesport
I really like poppables! It has a slightly different taste than the regular Lay’s potato chip. I think these would taste good with dip as well. I Like the fun round shape!
Nicole L.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
These are CRACK oh my god.  It's gotta be the shape; they knew what they were doing when they were developing these.  They're really crispy and salty, and you really just wanna keep eating them.  I could eating at least half the bag in one sitting no joke.  These are absolutely my new go-to.
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
I absolutely love these chips they’re so good such a great snack I love the airy feeling they have to them just the perfect amount of salt so much tastier than the original lays ooops I said it 😂
Halla A.
Springfield, MO
These are so addictive! The texture is a little different at first, but now I don’t even crave regular potato chips. The only downfall: my mouth gets a little raw after eating too many. Probably a good thing or else I’d eat the whole bag in one sitting 😂
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
I can not say enough about these chips. They are fantastic! We love these. They are not greasy or to salty. I have to be careful because I will eat way to many at one time.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Are these super salty?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How are these?
Jillian F.
I can't find these what store has these?
Lorna W.
Any other Salt and Vinegar fans really let down by these? I'm a supertaster and there was almost no flavour. Love the cheese ones, but so disappointed in this flavour.
Marie B.
I've been wanting to try these, but wasn't sure if they were good or not. Are they better than other sea salt chips?