BY LAY'S®

Perfectly Poppable Crispy Potato Bites see more...

Buy on Target
Paula R.
Poppables are my salty go to snack. They have that crunch and salt that I crave without being too heavy. They are light and airy and don't leave a heavy feeling in my stomach. They are priced like other bags of chips, about $3 a bag. The ingredients include potatoes, oil, and salt and non of those ingredients that I can't spell or pronounce. I buy at least one bag every time I grocery shop because everyone in my family loves them.
Bonnie S.
Aurora, OH
I love these potato snacks! The serving size is 30 and a large serving if you are watching calories and need a salty, crispy snack. I love the light airy style of the chip and the light sea salt flavor. They are addictive! I do wish the bag size was larger for the price. I tend to only buy these on sale as they are pricey.
Samantha W.
Denver, CO
We can't get enough of these! I was at the store pondering them when a Lay's rep said "yes they're really good!" She was sooo right. They're crisp but not greasy. The salt to potato ratio is absolutely perfect. I can't help but buy a bag or 2 or 3 every time I hit the store.
Anna Z.
Pensacola
I I would give It five Stars but The texture and taste remind me of Munchies but I can eat a whole bag of Poppables and Still CRAVE MORE!!! I LOVE THEM BETTER THAN REGULAR OLAYS POTATO CHIPS but I love trying new Things and This is one of them That I absolutely LOVE
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Really good! Chips were one of my favorite foods to munch on but since I started dieting I've cut them out but these are 150 calories for 30 chips. They are so flavorful and airey. I love them.
Renn J.
Ok these are amazing! Mix these with your favorite chocolatey snack and you have quiet the pair. I find these chips to be similar to Chick-fil-A’s waffle fries (if you’re familiar with them, you’ll know what I mean). These chips are 110 percent better than any other original potato chip Lays has. They’re airy and crunchy and addictive.
Arielle M.
Newport News, VA
I saw the commercial and it made me want to try them. I love to try different types of chips. I would have to say these are very tasty and light. I haven't tried the other flavor but these are very good. I often venture into trying the new flavors that they come out with. Best as a late night or midday snack.
Christine A.
I love Lays........and anything potato, but these new poppables aren't that good. Their saltiness is inconsistent. For example, you would get a few pieces that were way too salty. These are just not my favorite and I don't think I will be purchasing in the future.
Sarah G.
Kent, OH
I recently found these crisps in giant eagle and they are my favourite. I have taken the them to lots of party’s and everyone loves them. They are addictive and so tasty. Best crisp on the market at the moment.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
If you have not gotten out to buy these stop what you are doing and go now. I'm serious. The best way to describe the taste of these are the muchem chips we had growing up only poofier. They have small bags and large bags to boot. I stick with the small because if I got a big I would eat the whole thing in one sitting like I do the small bags. Lol.
Jillian F.
I can't find these what store has these?
Allison B.
Uae, Dubai.
Where can I find it?
Ashley C.
michigan center
I'm super curious about these! I've been eyeing them for a while now, I tried the baked Rita and didn't like them So I guess my question is do they taste anything like those?