BY LAY'S®

Perfectly Poppable Crispy Potato Bites see more...

Samantha W.
Denver, CO
We can't get enough of these! I was at the store pondering them when a Lay's rep said "yes they're really good!" She was sooo right. They're crisp but not greasy. The salt to potato ratio is absolutely perfect. I can't help but buy a bag or 2 or 3 every time I hit the store.
Paula R.
Poppables are my salty go to snack. They have that crunch and salt that I crave without being too heavy. They are light and airy and don't leave a heavy feeling in my stomach. They are priced like other bags of chips, about $3 a bag. The ingredients include potatoes, oil, and salt and non of those ingredients that I can't spell or pronounce. I buy at least one bag every time I grocery shop because everyone in my family loves them.
Anna Z.
Pensacola
I I would give It five Stars but The texture and taste remind me of Munchies but I can eat a whole bag of Poppables and Still CRAVE MORE!!! I LOVE THEM BETTER THAN REGULAR OLAYS POTATO CHIPS but I love trying new Things and This is one of them That I absolutely LOVE
Bonnie S.
Aurora, OH
I love these potato snacks! The serving size is 30 and a large serving if you are watching calories and need a salty, crispy snack. I love the light airy style of the chip and the light sea salt flavor. They are addictive! I do wish the bag size was larger for the price. I tend to only buy these on sale as they are pricey.
Lois Y.
Mckeesport
I really like poppables! It has a slightly different taste than the regular Lay’s potato chip. I think these would taste good with dip as well. I Like the fun round shape!
Christine A.
I love Lays........and anything potato, but these new poppables aren't that good. Their saltiness is inconsistent. For example, you would get a few pieces that were way too salty. These are just not my favorite and I don't think I will be purchasing in the future.
Sarah G.
Kent, OH
I recently found these crisps in giant eagle and they are my favourite. I have taken the them to lots of party’s and everyone loves them. They are addictive and so tasty. Best crisp on the market at the moment.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Really good! Chips were one of my favorite foods to munch on but since I started dieting I've cut them out but these are 150 calories for 30 chips. They are so flavorful and airey. I love them.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
If you have not gotten out to buy these stop what you are doing and go now. I'm serious. The best way to describe the taste of these are the muchem chips we had growing up only poofier. They have small bags and large bags to boot. I stick with the small because if I got a big I would eat the whole thing in one sitting like I do the small bags. Lol.
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
This is the second Poppables flavor that I have tried and I really enjoyed both but I think I like the White Cheddar flavor a little better. These are great and have that light airy feeling and satisfying crunch. I like the Sea Salt flavor but I wish they had toned down the salt just a tad. But they are still good and I will likely still repurchase. I also like that you can eat quite a few as a snack for relatively low calories (30 for 150 cals). It makes a pretty satisfying afternoon snack.
Jillian F.
I can't find these what store has these?
Allison B.
Uae, Dubai.
Where can I find it?
Ashley C.
michigan center
I'm super curious about these! I've been eyeing them for a while now, I tried the baked Rita and didn't like them So I guess my question is do they taste anything like those?