LAY'S® Pico de Gallo Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Evelyn T.

BY LAY'S®

Nancy H.
I didn't really expect much when I bought these chips, yet was somehow still disappointed. The main problem with these chips is that they don't take like Pico de Gallo at all. I taste no cilantro, yet for some inexplicable reason I can taste Lime? I really don't like lime, so I'm kinda biased on that. But, most pico de gallos I've had don't have lime, and I'm actually Mexican.... These chips do have a decent kick to them, and a decent tomato flavor (or as good of a tomato flavor you CAN have using tomato powder), so it's actually quite disappointing because of it wasn't for that weird lime flavor I would probably have really liked these.
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
These chips have an amazing flavor,very different to any other I have tried . I was so excited when my local market brought these out lays have done it again keep up the great work! Everyone should try it (: I would recommend this to any and everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Omg these taste like moms pico de gallo it is so my favorite comfort food currently and is great on any sandwich plus they are totally low cost for the amount you get it is a great deal and the nutritional value is way better than most snack foods available today!
Maria C.
These were really good not that I'm surprise pico de gallo usually go with chips so why not just go the step further and combine the two? was definitely better then that of the cappuccino flavored ones I was so curious to taste,(not the best combo fyi) this is a good safe.
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
I don't know what to think about these. They taste good, but they're not my favorite. And I definitely wouldn't say they taste like pico de gallo, I think they taste more like veggie chips than tomato-cilantro chips. Finished the bag, and enjoyed them, but didn't like them when i wasn't stoned
Andrea S.
Just bought these the other day! I usually do the Chili Limon ones but thought I'd give these a try! They have a sweeter taste to them than the other flavors and they're not as spicy as the chili ones. I really enjoyed these and would by them again!
Stephanie B.
Oh em gee. I tried these for the first time when I got them at a gas station. I had never seen them at my local grocery store. I went back and bought four more bags. They are so delicious and actually taste like pico de gallo
Rubi C.
My favorite Lay's chips! They are so flavorful...they taste is indescribable because I've never tasted anything like them but it doesn't necessarily taste like pico de gallo.
Maria A.
I loveeeee this flavor! It's so unique <3 It's one of my favorites chips. I like the Pico de gallo in all kinds of foods so this chips gets my attention since the beginning.
Jennifer  S.
Good option for a flavored chip. This is a great option for parties or events when you do not want to mess with dips. I am a salsa fan and I love this flavor. The only con would be they are a little salty for my preferred choice.
Kamrey B.
Where are these ? Omgggg
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Oooo how does these taste