LAY'S® Oven Baked Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Courtney S.LAY'S® Oven Baked Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Vika S.LAY'S® Oven Baked Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps uploaded by Victoria V.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's Baked Potato Crisps KC Masterpiece Barbecue Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving MSG free Porcine free 1.125 oz bag 64 ct see more...

Jennifer B.
Berea
I love the taste of the regular Lay's Sour Cream & Onion and I also love Baked Lay's so I bought the Baked Lay's version of this.  The chips were nice and crisp just like the regular Baked Lay's, however, they do leave a bit of an aftertaste, but do have a good taste to them.
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
These chips are my favorite flavor!! They are so good, the only downside is that sometimes I find myself eating the whole bag lol. If you don’t do that, they are too bad for you either !!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m a huge fan of sour cream and onion chips and was super excited to first try the baked chips and I’ve been a fan ever since! They’re thin and crispy and crunchy and they have the perfect amount of seasoning on them.
LaTese W.
You looking for a healthy snack? Look no further these chips are healthy and flavorful. They have 65% less fat than regular chips.they are thicker also. The bbq ones are my fav by far. Not really a fan of the texture though..its hard to chew because of the thickness. They are very inexpensive as well.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I like the oven baked chips but they are a different texture and flavor than regular chips. If you're looking for an easy replacement for regular chips, you might be disappointed. They are thicker, and not quite as crisp. They also have a sweeter taste to them. A lot of people don't pick up on that, but some do. They are good as an occasional treat. Like others noted, you don't get a lot in the bag. Again, the chips are thicker, so 1 oz of these are fewer chips than 1 oz of traditional chips. The bag is about 2/3rds air. They are good, though!
Todd W.
My favorite potatoe chip,the flavor is strong but not over powering and it makes a great compliment for many sandwiches. Instead of suffering for being baked it actually benefits by not being greasy
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I usually don't care for the taste of sour crean and onion potato chips but these are an exceptions! They taste good and they are baked so they are healthier as compared to fried types. I got these at the local 7-11. I would recommend them if you are a fan of sour cream and onion chips and baked chips.
Cheryl M.
Poteau, OK
These are my absolute fav in their Oven Baked line. I have a hard time finding them in my area, though, which completely stinks. If I find them somewhere I have to buy at least 2-3 bags just so I have some back ups. You can eat these and not feel guilty. They still have great flavor and I love the crunchiness.
Claire T.
Annandale, NJ
Usually sour cream and onion chips have heavy seasoning and can be overpowering, but these are amazing! There's the right amount of balance of flavor, they're delicious. perfect to bring for a day on the beach #beachbag
Liz M.
Glen Cove
I absolutely love these chips... They're actually addicting, but they also don't leave me feeling like I just drank the oil from a fast food fryer AND they don't cause me to break out! Only down side is that the bags are literally only 1/4 full.
Michelle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these chips really healthier?