BY BAKED! LAYS

Baked Original Potato Crisps see more...

Lay's® Oven Baked Original Potato Crisps 1.34 oz. Bag
  • "I saw them in the grocery store one and and compared them side by side to regular Lays and boy oh boy are these so much better for you." in 1 review
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
We like the baked lays bbq chips! They offer less fat than normal chips, they have a lot of flavor and can be found 2 for $5 sometimes at Publix which we like! The only problem is we can finish a bag in a day lol so we would like if they’d put more chips in the bag lol!
Thank he original baked lays (with no flavor) are kind of bland so I wouldn’t recommend those ones
alexis f.
edwardsburg
I absolutely love these chips. I prefer these to the original lays chips because they have less salt. You can purchase them at almost any stores that’s sells lays chips. They don’t have as much salt on them unlike lays, which is a plus for people who don’t like salty chips.
gracie d.
Severn
I give them 5 stars I will literally go to 5 different stores to find them they taste like heaven in your mouth 👄 seriously tho they are so good most people will just by the original ones because they say that they are cheaper that is true but it's worth it the first time I tried them was at subway after one I was in love with them you need to try them I recommend them to everyone😘.Lay's® Oven Baked Original Potato Crisps 1.34 oz. Bag
Taylor B.
Huntington, WV
The best potato chips on the market in my opinion. Not greasy at all like most, better crunch as a result. They have a very distinct flavor, I feel personally they almost taste like mashed potatoes. Definitely would recommend.
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
The flavor of these chips is AMAZING! And the crunch is better than regular chips! They're SO light and not greasy AT ALL. I love that I can eat them and not feel guilty!
Kelly P.
Dundalk, MD
I cannot say enough good things about these. I saw them in the grocery store one and and compared them side by side to regular Lays and boy oh boy are these so much better for you. All the great taste and crunch of a regular potato chip, just better for you!
Chelsea A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love that these aren't too salty. They also aren't all oily like original potato chips. Sometimes the bag seems more full of air than chips thats the only downside but the flavor is great and they feel way healthier to eat
Shelby G.
Birmingham, AL
I love these things. There's something about them that is so addicting. Every time I sit down to eat some, I eat a lot and can't stop! They're so good.
Sheila R.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are yummy healthy chips! if you like lays chips and are on a healthy diet get these . they are not oily like the original ones are. Soo good!
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
Great healthy alternative to the original lays chips. they are baked not fried and I actually prefer the baked ones over the fried ones.