BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Frito-Lay's line of Oven Baked snacks are baked, not fried, to give you the great taste you've come to love with Frito-Lay snacks. On top of that, LAY'S Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Crisps offer 65% less fat than regular potato chips.

Kayla C.
These are hands down my favorite chips ever. I buy them on a regular basis. I actually prefer them to the regular chip because those can be a bit greasy, whereas these are not greasy at all and are quite crunchy. The flavor is amazing. I will continue to repurchase!
Jade B.
Medley, FL
So delicious! It has the same great flavor but it is so light that you don’t have to feel guilty eating it. I was so sad once the bag ended! I would definitely recommend this product; especially if you love the regular bbq chips!
Jenna E.
KEESLER AFB, MS
This a so full of flavor and so much better for you! I love that I can eat so many more compared to regular chips that have too much salt and oil! They are delicious and I would recommend them to anyone.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
These are crispy and flavorful and I like them better than the "regular" fried potato chips. There is a satisfying crunch and plenty of flavor in each chip! Sometimes there is a lot of air in the bag, but the chips taste very good
Georgialee H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Super delicious and healthy snack for everyday! I take a small snack bag of these with my sandwich for lunch at work. Very flavorful and not greasy like the original BBQ chips. Once I started eating the baked BBQ chips, I've never bought the original BBQ ever since!
Victoria D.
Frederick, MD
These are delicious, but slightly too hard. The flavor is great! I love how they taste, but they are a little bit too crunchy. If there were a way to make them a little bit thinner, then these chips would be fantastic!
Amber B.
Mount Vernon, GA
My favorite chips. Taste better than the originals, and I don't have the guilt that I would normally have since this is lower in fat. Any time that I eat chips, you can guarantee it's going to be the baked lays.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
I love these crisps. I started eating these and the cheddar sourcream, when I started my diet as a snack. They have a lot of flavor, and are cheaper then a lot of "healthy snacks." My husband even likes these!
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
These and the regular baked chips are my favorite
I don’t really like potato chips because their greasy and too salty but these are perfect and taste so good! I don’t eat any other kind of Potato chip now
LILIANA V.
These are good! I'm not a barbecue kinda person. I prefer their regular oven baked chips. They don't feel greasy and they taste really good! Love that lay's launched this oven baked line! Really like it!