LAY'S® Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Crisps

by LAY'S®

Frito-Lay's line of Oven Baked snacks are baked, not fried, to give you the great taste you've come to love with Frito-Lay snacks. On top of that, LAY'S Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Crisps offer 65% less fat than regular potato chips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LAY'S® Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
Yardley, PA
These are hands down my favorite chips ever. I buy them on a regular basis. I actually prefer them to the regular chip because those can be a bit greasy, whereas these are not greasy at all and are quite crunchy. The flavor is amazing. I will continue to repurchase!
Cambridge, MA
These are crispy and flavorful and I like them better than the "regular" fried potato chips. There is a satisfying crunch and plenty of flavor in each chip! Sometimes there is a lot of air in the bag, but the chips taste very good
Murfreesboro, TN
Super delicious and healthy snack for everyday! I take a small snack bag of these with my sandwich for lunch at work. Very flavorful and not greasy like the original BBQ chips. Once I started eating the baked BBQ chips, I've never bought the original BBQ ever since!
Frederick, MD
These are delicious, but slightly too hard. The flavor is great! I love how they taste, but they are a little bit too crunchy. If there were a way to make them a little bit thinner, then these chips would be fantastic!
Louisville, KY
These and the regular baked chips are my favorite I don’t really like potato chips because their greasy and too salty but these are perfect and taste so good! I don’t eat any other kind of Potato chip now
These are good! I'm not a barbecue kinda person. I prefer their regular oven baked chips. They don't feel greasy and they taste really good! Love that lay's launched this oven baked line! Really like it!
Dawsonville, GA
I love eating these because they satisfy my craving for something crunch but have less fat than regular potato chips. I also love that I can find them anywhere I shop! The flavor is always great and you can't beat the quality!
These are a healthier alternative to the normal chips, however they are very sharp and will cut up the inside of your mouth. the bags don't come with that many chips in there, however when you do get a chip they are delicious
Rockingham, VA
While the taste is not overwhelmingly amazing, these chips are a great healthy alternative to regular chips. My only complaint is that there are very few chips in each bag.
I will recommend this option 100% over the regular chips, super crunchy, the taste for me is the same with less less calories than the regular lays potatoe chips.

Looking for your answer?