Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsLAY'S®
Lay's Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips - 625oz

Lay's Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips - 6.25oz

by LAY'S®

Lay's Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips, Party Size, 15.25 oz.: Party Size, 15.25 oz. bag Perfect for entertaining guests Bold barbecue flavor Crispy and crunchy Baked to delicious perfection

What barbecue flavor is on these want to slather this on all all my bbq needs?
favourite flavor of chips? [product:lays-barbecue-flavored-potato-chips]
Esta mi favorita cual es la tuya?
Start your review of Lay's Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips - 6.25oz!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Lay's Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips - 6.25oz uploaded by Lisa M.
We love the flavor of Lay's Baked Barbeque Chips. They have great BBQ flavor without being overpowering or salty. We loved the baked because it's less fat and it adds a great crunch to the chip. We love to enjoy them with subs!
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Lay's Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips - 6.25oz uploaded by Joshebet L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Estas son las papitas favoritas de mi hija menor jajaja. Yo suelo comprar una caja de 42 bolsas de papitas surtidas, y siempre escoge estas. A mi también me gustan pero no tanto como a ella jajaja. Me gustaría que las bolsitas vinieran más llenas, pero por lo demás todo bien.
Marie S.
Frisco, TX
The most delicious chips on earth and also dangerous because I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. Each chip always taste incredibly fresh and each chip is also very well seasoned. You don't get a few chips with the BBQ seasoning, you get them all perfectly seasoned and its so delicious. BBQ is not even my taste buds favorite in terms of food style but these chips are mouth watering. My favorite chips of all time. If Lays decided to retire to this flavor I would personally throw a public fit and rally the community to bring this back and I'm not one to start commotions. Lays just better leave this chip the way it is because it's already perfect.
Ethan B.
Portland, OR
BBQ lays are my favorite chip, with just enough sweet and sour BBQ sauce to make them perfect. While a bit oily (what do you want, they're potato chips) they're light and crispy and delicious.
Alexis K.
Burnsville , MN
Yum i love these but be careful they are addicting! BBQ flavor is on point and these are a great unhealthy snack!
laura J.
Saint petersburg, fl
These are some of the best chips that have been made. They are thin and crispy. Just the way chips need to be. The flavor is delicious without being overwhelming.
Ally H.
Sewanee, TN
My favorite classic potato chips! It's hard to go wrong with these - they're a total crowd pleaser! So perfect for a summer picnic, barbecue, or day at the beach.
Alexis H.
Eugene, OR
The BEST BBQ chips on the planet! BBQ are my favorite flavor chips ever and lay's does it perfectly. THEY ARE VEGAN too which is an awesome plus for me :D
Skyler G.
Spring Valley, NY
Lay's Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips - 6.25oz uploaded by Skyler G.
Lay's Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips - 6.25oz uploaded by Skyler G.
Purchased at: Target
Lay's Oven Baked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips - 6.25oz Four stars for this product and it comes from Lays barbecue flavored chips. It’s a great snack the other half it’s not the healthiest but my knee when it comes to barbecue chips I’m out looking for healthy I’m looking for a snack that I can enjoy. Frito Lays company has made great products Lays chips but just one of them and one of my favorite is barbecue flavored. I’ve had these in college high school even now and at so many parties it’s a great bag of chips the other half definitely my top five.
Brianna K.
Saint Bonifacius, MN
These are a must for any gathering or bbq! Everyone loves the flavor and crunch!