LAY'S® New York Ruben Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Melanie S.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME
Hese are the only decent contestant of the 4 entries in the 2015 Lay's flavor contest. These are the only ones that actually taste at all like their name. In a blind flavor test I'd say the flavor was sour ketchup but then there's this oddly distinct flavor that yes, oh yes, when someone said Reuben, that was the flavor! Still, for us these seem more like a novelty and I doubt we'll buy them again. It's great to see that former year favorites Wasabi and several others are still available
Renee F.
Atwater, CA
I love these. you can taste the caraway, then sauerkraut, and finally tomato (the Russian dressing) and cheese, mirrors the progression of flavors you’d get when biting into an actual Reuben. Heck, even the crunchy chips have a sort of buttery aftertaste that can’t help bring to mind griddle bread, going a long way to create the flavor of not just sandwich components, but an actual sandwich.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
We bought this product because of the label. It made the idea of a ruben potato chip look really good. The flavor was surprisingly good. WalMart neighborhood store had several of the other flavors but we chose this one. If you are looking for something different then choose this one.
Kristi R.
Wayne, OH
I work at a subway, and earlyer in the year we sold the various chip flavors that lays were promoting. And out of all of the flavors, these were my absolute favorite. They are the most refured to the barbecue chips, but they do taste similar to a Reuben.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I LOVED these chips. Never did I think that a Reuben flavored chip would be an option but they hit this one out to the park. It tastes exactly like my favorite sandwich, I just wish they were easier to find lately. I love them so much I would definitely recommend to anyone that loves Reubens.
Amy M.
Loved these! The balance of flavored worked out really well. Not one flavor stood out too much and the thousand island taste had just the right amount of tangy sweetness. I will definitely be looking out for these one the shelves!
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Omg this is so delicious, I've never tried a sandwich like this, and I always wanted to try it, and since i try this chips I want it even more, this chips are soooooooo fricking good, and also i try the gravy flavor is so boom too, I want to try all of them
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
I get so sick of tasting and buying the same chip flavors over and over again. I'm so glad lays has stepped out of the box and created some unusual flavors. Some good, some bad, but these were my favorite by far!
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
These lays was OK it wasn't really what I expected about him maybe twice not so good but maybe he if I had the ginger flavored first time I bought those itwasn't a good taste I didn't really like them the kids did not wouldn't recommend th to no one
Olivia M.
Even though these do taste exactly like rubens, they're pretty weird in chip form. I always like to try the Lay's chip contest winners, but this one was pretty strange for me, definitely not healthy or satisfying, stick to the classics instead of this