BY LAY'S®

Lay s Limón Flavored Potato Chips, 7.75 oz.: 7.75-ounce bag for sharing Delightful limon taste Excellent for parties and social gatherings Crisp, light and airy texture Portable size to take along anywhere see more...

• Are these limited edition or can I get them anytime?3 Answers
  • I adore this flavor something delicious2 Answers
  • What do these taste like? What can you compare it to?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jaclyn V.
Yonkers
I absolutely in love with these chips. Every trip I take to the supermarket or bodega a buy a bag of it. It’s very sour. However it’s nothing like salt and vinegar chips. It taste almost exactly like what it’s supposed to, lime. They are not for everyone though, I’ve shared with many people and most say they think it’s too sour and they don’t like it. But either way still give them a chance.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
One of my favorite chips ever! If you love lemony snacks you will love these chips! Add some Salsa Tapatío on them and omg the perfect chips 😋 it makes my mouth water just thinking about it! While you at it put some chamoy also and Bam 💥 amazing tasty lemony spicy 🌶 chips 🤤
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
My favorite flavor ever !!!!!! Since i was. I little girl living in Colombia i will choose lemon flavor . Super tasty , crunchy definitely for me the best option , i'm not a big fan or súper sweet Stuff so this one is perfect for me , super cheap and you find them in all the super market, pharmacies and stores .
Super recommend
Mikiahla B.
Hempstead , NY
I honestly love these Lays they are definitely on my top 3 favorite chips to pick up, just writing this review is making me drool thinking of them! If you haven’t tried them you are definitely missing out on something great!
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
My fiancé loves these. They are his favorite chips. He eats them all the time. I’ve never tried them. I prefer the dill pickle but he said he would recommend to others and he buys a bag every time we go to to the store.
hodo h.
This chips is my childhood. forget BBQ Chips. this lemon chip goes well with everything you combined this with candy with other chips. it is a staple every single party. you know why because it's so goddamn good it's not too hot. So everybody can eat it. Why are you listening to me go buy it. Then you experience true deliciousness. 😍
Sherlyn G.
These are my favorite chips I always buy them because not only do they have great flavor but are affordable. I was expecting something with little lime flavor but when you eat them it's like this burst of flavor in your mouth. Once you start eating them it's like you can't stop because you are so captivated in its flavor.
Diana A.
This is my favorite flavor of Lays. This is the option if you want a simple flavor and love sour stuff. Natural lays are boring and some of the other flavor are too creamy.
anaika h.
NEW HAVEN, CT
These chips are honestly horrible!!! They are sour and not too good for the pallete. But thats just my opinion lots of people might like them some might not. But i remember tasting them because my sister got them thinking they were good. Apperantly ate one and almost cried from the disappointment. Ok that was a bit dramatic. But this is a big NO! NO! For me.
Jessi S.
Los Angeles
My favorite chips ever. So citrusy, and zesty. I could eat a whole bag. At only 3.50 for a family sized bag, you can’t go wrong. Grab one up next time you see it, you won’t be disappointed!
Irene L.
Never seen or tried these? How do these compare to the other flavors?
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
Are these super spicey? Compared to flaming how Cheetos how would these rank in spice?
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
How does it taste like lemon
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
Is this chip lemon-lime flavor?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Omg I need to know where they sell these. Some one please tell me I have to have these