BY LAY'S®

Lay s Limón Flavored Potato Chips, 7.75 oz.: 7.75-ounce bag for sharing Delightful limon taste Excellent for parties and social gatherings Crisp, light and airy texture Portable size to take along anywhere see more...

• Are these limited edition or can I get them anytime?3 Answers
  • I adore this flavor something delicious2 Answers
  • What do these taste like? What can you compare it to?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jaclyn V.
Yonkers
I absolutely in love with these chips. Every trip I take to the supermarket or bodega a buy a bag of it. It’s very sour. However it’s nothing like salt and vinegar chips. It taste almost exactly like what it’s supposed to, lime. They are not for everyone though, I’ve shared with many people and most say they think it’s too sour and they don’t like it. But either way still give them a chance.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
My favorite flavor ever !!!!!! Since i was. I little girl living in Colombia i will choose lemon flavor . Super tasty , crunchy definitely for me the best option , i'm not a big fan or súper sweet Stuff so this one is perfect for me , super cheap and you find them in all the super market, pharmacies and stores .
Super recommend
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite chips over any others! I love the amount of limón flavor in these chips. I like the tartness that builds up on your fingers that you can get rid of after you finish eating the chips.
hodo h.
This chips is my childhood. forget BBQ Chips. this lemon chip goes well with everything you combined this with candy with other chips. it is a staple every single party. you know why because it's so goddamn good it's not too hot. So everybody can eat it. Why are you listening to me go buy it. Then you experience true deliciousness. 😍
Sherlyn G.
These are my favorite chips I always buy them because not only do they have great flavor but are affordable. I was expecting something with little lime flavor but when you eat them it's like this burst of flavor in your mouth. Once you start eating them it's like you can't stop because you are so captivated in its flavor.
Diana A.
This is my favorite flavor of Lays. This is the option if you want a simple flavor and love sour stuff. Natural lays are boring and some of the other flavor are too creamy.
anaika h.
NEW HAVEN, CT
These chips are honestly horrible!!! They are sour and not too good for the pallete. But thats just my opinion lots of people might like them some might not. But i remember tasting them because my sister got them thinking they were good. Apperantly ate one and almost cried from the disappointment. Ok that was a bit dramatic. But this is a big NO! NO! For me.
Alix G.
I love chips and I love this brand but out of all the different chips they have made this is hands down my favorite. The taste of lime is so strong and every time I think about it my mouth waters! If you haven't tried this you must! I highly recommend! Especially if you love lemon flavor!
Dulce S.
Pico rivera, CA
Okay so there’s so many reasons why I love these chips but the main way you should try it is with tapatio it tastes sooooooo goooood! I love that they aren’t expensive and so delicious I recommend it to my friends and I recommend it to who ever reads it!
bijal S.
North wales, PA
I can never have enough of Lays. No matter what flavor, but I have few of the flavor as my favorite. Lemon is sure one of them.i want it to belittle more salty though;) love the chips.i wish Lays can make some more of healthoer option with same taste.
Irene L.
Never seen or tried these? How do these compare to the other flavors?
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
Are these super spicey? Compared to flaming how Cheetos how would these rank in spice?
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
How does it taste like lemon
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
Is this chip lemon-lime flavor?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Omg I need to know where they sell these. Some one please tell me I have to have these