LAY'S® Lightly Salted Potato Chips uploaded by Donnya F.LAY'S® Lightly Salted Potato Chips uploaded by Robin P.LAY'S® Lightly Salted Potato Chips uploaded by Sneha T.

BY LAY'S®

Lay s Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 7.75 oz.: 7.75-ounce bag for sharing Lightly salted Satisfying crunchy texture Perfect for social gatherings A perfect ready-to-go snack with friends and family Gluten free snacks 50% less sodium than Lay s Classic Potato Chips (Lay s Classic Potato Chips have 170mg of sodium per 1.0 oz. serving; Lay s Lightly Salted Potato Chips have 85mg of sodium per 1.0 oz. serving) see more...

• Are these good?2 Answers
  • Is there enough to salt in these to give a good flavor?3 Answers
  • I would like to taste this product.. I think is a good idea potat...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leah P.
Halethorpe
Review for: Lay's Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 10 oz
These are my family's favorite chips.  They have all of the great texture of Lay's usual chips without the overpowering salt.  This is also great for when we have guests with sodium restraints because they have a chance to have some without having to worry about their intake.
Sarah C.
miami
Review for: Lay's Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 10 oz
Lays yellow bag are the best but these are great for a less salty chip. It's just potatoes oil and salt so they're still healthy to a certain extent right? I'd buy these again and recommend them to others
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
Review for: Lay's Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 10 oz
The lightly salted Lay's are the best! A lot less salty and greasy than the original! I have to watch I don't eat the whole bag while munching on them! The wavy ones are even better for more of a crunch!
Hannah M.
Atlanta
Review for: Lay's Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 10 oz
Lays are just a classic. Everyone loves Lays. Also these ones are lightly salted, so you can trick yourself into thinking they are healthy. Just buy some and enjoy yourself.
Joannah C.
Dallas
Review for: Lay's Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 10 oz
My all time favorite potato chip! I could eat a bag a day! These have just enough salt to make them tasty without making your mouth raw from the salt. Crispy and the best chip.
Audra G.
Review for: Lay's Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 10 oz
These are so good! We accidentally bought a bag one time & now they're they only ones we get. Because they're lightly salted you can taste the potato more. And they're better for you because they're low sodium. We have our kids over for dinner on Sundays & we served them one time & now they buy them all the time. They're light & crispy & so tasty! Once you try them you will want to get them all the time.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
Review for: Lay's Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 10 oz
One of my classic chip flavors. It's simple but yummy. I open the bag and I can't stop eating them. I always make sure to have a bag for game day. I've even turned friends into loving them. They hear the flavor and say "umm no thanks". Then I talk them into trying one and boom they reach for another and another.
Jennifer Y.
Review for: Lay's Potato Chips Lightly Salted
I love lays chips but I had kind of stopped eating them when I become more conscious about the food my family and I were eating because there was so much sodium. Then I discovered these lightly salted chips and was relieved! Now we can eat chips and not feel like we're eating the whole shaker of salt as well!
Sneha T.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Lay's Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 10 oz
Love this brand and their chips. All their flavors are amazing. It's healthy also as it has less sodium. We buy this product all the time. It's expensive than the other chips of lays as this one is lightly salted. But not very expensive.
Nikla F.
Jersey city , NJ
Foodie Expert
These chips are really good! I love them because they aren't too salty. They're just right. I don't like eating chips with so much salt on them, it ruins my appetite for them. I love the textures and taste!
Nida S.
Is there enough to salt in these to give a good flavor?
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
I would like to taste this product.. I think is a good idea potato chips lightly salted. Can I find it in any supermarket?
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
Where do you buy these? I love these but struggle to find these at the store consistently.
Dakota T.
San Jose, CA
Are these good?
Olivia N.
Are these healthier than normal lays chips?