Lay's® Lightly Salted Potato Chips uploaded by Donnya F.
2 colors available

BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the Lay's brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

• Is there enough to salt in these to give a good flavor?3 Answers
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
These chips are delicious. You can actually taste the potato, not just salt. Very low salt makes a better-tasting potato chip. Good flavor. Light crisp non greasy chip with a hint of salt . Freshness. My only complaint would be that you need to make smaller bags, 1oz cause it goes better with my Weight Watchers point system. You have the regular lays in a six pack, why not make Lays Lightly Salted in a six pack as well. Just sayin!

Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
These are so so much better than the regular Lays Chips. They have the perfect amount of salt and they're aren't too greasy. The regular ones are just too much for me and I feel sick after eating them because they're just too greasy and salty. I'm very skeptical when it comes to reduced fat or salt or any "light" for that matter but these are AWESOME!! You will not be disappointed!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
I love these more than the original. For me it is perfectly balanced with the the sodium since it is lower than the original & they taste just great, even better in my opinion. Not salty whatsoever. Even my mother loves these more than the original Lays now. They are also perfect for a get together & BBQ. Perfect for those who prefer low sodium snacks.
Haley S.
Haley S.
These chips are seriously the bees knees! 🐝 I thought getting lightly salted potato chips would sacrifice the great taste but they were so delicious! They were only $2/5 at my local Kroger store, which is a great deal! 😃 I honestly did not notice a difference in the taste compared to the regular type of Lays potato chips! A must buy for sure!
Laney B.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
I tried these after my dr put me on a low sodium diet to reduce swelling. I didn't expect much because, let's face it, chips are saltier the better. But these are really good. They have enough salt so that I don't feel deprived but not enough to cause fluid to build up. Defiantly a winner!
Santiago Jessica M.
Santiago Jessica M.
Tucson, AZ
These lightly salted chips are soo good. It is true they don't have a lot of salt just a perfect hint of salt and crunchiness good for people that can't have a lot of salt or the ones that don't like salty stuff just a lil hint.
Holly P.
Holly P.
Walnutport, PA
I enjoy munching away on these chips. They are not too salty compared to the regular Lay's. These have just the right amount of salt on these to make them have a proper taste. I rather purchase these over the regular chips.
Katie T.
Katie T.
I am a sucker for Lays potato chips. But let's be serious... they can be salty and they aren't the healthiest snack. Lightly salted makes me feel like it's not as bad... and I think it tastes just as good as the original!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al
I thought these would be too bland, but in an effort to limit my salt intake, I tried them anyway. To my surprise, these were delicious! And I didn't feel bad about eating them. Light, crunchy, and just enough salt.
Jennie M.
Jennie M.
Very tasty with the benefit of less salt. Thought they would not taste as good as regularly salted chips but they are actually good. Great for people on a low sodium diet. It's nice to splurge every now and then.
Nida S.
Nida S.
Is there enough to salt in these to give a good flavor?