Lay's® Lightly Salted Potato Chips uploaded by Donnya F.

BY LAY'S®

Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the Lay's brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. see more...

• Is there enough to salt in these to give a good flavor?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
These chips are delicious. You can actually taste the potato, not just salt. Very low salt makes a better-tasting potato chip. Good flavor. Light crisp non greasy chip with a hint of salt . Freshness. My only complaint would be that you need to make smaller bags, 1oz cause it goes better with my Weight Watchers point system. You have the regular lays in a six pack, why not make Lays Lightly Salted in a six pack as well. Just sayin!

Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
These are so so much better than the regular Lays Chips. They have the perfect amount of salt and they're aren't too greasy. The regular ones are just too much for me and I feel sick after eating them because they're just too greasy and salty. I'm very skeptical when it comes to reduced fat or salt or any "light" for that matter but these are AWESOME!! You will not be disappointed!
Haley S.
Haley S.
These chips are seriously the bees knees! 🐝 I thought getting lightly salted potato chips would sacrifice the great taste but they were so delicious! They were only $2/5 at my local Kroger store, which is a great deal! 😃 I honestly did not notice a difference in the taste compared to the regular type of Lays potato chips! A must buy for sure!
Laney B.
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
I tried these after my dr put me on a low sodium diet to reduce swelling. I didn't expect much because, let's face it, chips are saltier the better. But these are really good. They have enough salt so that I don't feel deprived but not enough to cause fluid to build up. Defiantly a winner!
Holly P.
Holly P.
Walnutport, PA
I enjoy munching away on these chips. They are not too salty compared to the regular Lay's. These have just the right amount of salt on these to make them have a proper taste. I rather purchase these over the regular chips.
Lori C.
Lori C.
These are perfect if you are looking for a chip with just the right amount of salt. To me, regular chips are way to salty, but these chips are just right. Perfect for a bbq.
Saghi R.
Saghi R.
I try it for the first time!! Its has no Flavor comparing to the original lays. I know it's lightly salted, but there no salt on those chips.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Smiths Grove, KY
I really loved this version of the Lay's classic potato chip. Simple ingredients and even less sodium than normal. I would buy them again.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
My favorite potato chips! Lightly salted because I grew up having to brush off all the salt off each chip I ate. These are great!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
These chips are so good!! Even though they are lightly salted they don't taste bad. They go perfect with your favorite dip.
Nida S.
Nida S.
Is there enough to salt in these to give a good flavor?