LAY'S® Lightly Salted Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Amritjot R.LAY'S® Lightly Salted Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Amritjot R.

BY LAY'S®

Aracely S.
Richmond , TX
I love the barbecued flavored chips because they aren’t just plain like the regular chips. I love eating these chips as a snack, whenever I’m a little bit hungry, but I feel too lazy to make something.
Rose W.
Greenwood, SC
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are the only type of BBQ chip I like. Lays potato chips are by far the best type ever. They’re so light and perfectly crunchy. I absolutely love them. I recommend these chips to all of my friends.
Kylie B.
Kirkwood
Honestly, eating chips is pretty hard. But these are some of my favorites. They're delicious but leave some flavoring on your hands so be prepared to wipe up afterwards
Tara R.
Only 75mg of salt with all of the flavor, it's the ONLY chips I will let my kids have. I was shocked that it tastes the same. We are a HUGE fan of this product and I do put it in the lunch box a few times a week
Alyecia L.
Covington, VA
I have loved Lay’s from a child growing up. These products are very inexpensive at places such as Walmart, target, etc. I love the taste so much . I have always picked these up every time I went shopping.
Jennifer Z.
When we found these at the store we grabbed them so quick! They're just as good as the original. For some reason they're hard to find. We only found them twice out of the millions of times we keep looking around for them. :(

I hope they shrink the amount of sugar in them as well! Sugar is the other problem most people have!
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
These are good not too salty and good flavored. I like these alot. These are my son's favorite ones he eats them all the time
lorena l.
I am truly sorry but I do not like this product. I mean it is a good product and brand I just don't like the flavor
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
This is like my favorite. I love eating barbecue chips whether it's at home, or at work. They are the most tastiest snack i could ever have. Thin layer of potatoes that are fried and barbecued, what else would you ever want from them. Usually I get mines from either Real Canadian Superstore or Walmart, but usually you might be able to find these at a local grocery store or just at a supermarket. I depends on your location, but i'd still suggest you to give these chips a try if you haven't tried them. Trust me, they tasty alright!
Rachel A.
Maple, ON
I could literally eat a whole bag by myself. These are so addicting I can never put them down once I start!