LAY'S® Lightly Salted Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Amritjot R.LAY'S® Lightly Salted Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Amritjot R.

BY LAY'S®

Kylie B.
Kirkwood
Honestly, eating chips is pretty hard. But these are some of my favorites. They're delicious but leave some flavoring on your hands so be prepared to wipe up afterwards
Jennifer Z.
When we found these at the store we grabbed them so quick! They're just as good as the original. For some reason they're hard to find. We only found them twice out of the millions of times we keep looking around for them. :(

I hope they shrink the amount of sugar in them as well! Sugar is the other problem most people have!
lorena l.
I am truly sorry but I do not like this product. I mean it is a good product and brand I just don't like the flavor
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
This is like my favorite. I love eating barbecue chips whether it's at home, or at work. They are the most tastiest snack i could ever have. Thin layer of potatoes that are fried and barbecued, what else would you ever want from them. Usually I get mines from either Real Canadian Superstore or Walmart, but usually you might be able to find these at a local grocery store or just at a supermarket. I depends on your location, but i'd still suggest you to give these chips a try if you haven't tried them. Trust me, they tasty alright!