BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's® Brand Light® Original Fat Free Potato Chips.
Olean®.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
All the taste.
1/2 the calories of regular potato chips.
Made with olestra.

• How do these compare to the Baked Lays potato chips?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I agree with all of the reviews that rave about how wonderful these fat free chips are. You cannot tell they are fat free at all! I used to be able to buy them in the stores, but they no longer sell them, which caused me a lot of grief. I lost almost 20 pounds a few years ago and have kept it off. But love love love chips. I looked all over the place for these chips after they stopped carrying them in the stores and finally did an online search and found them here. I am on my 3rd or 4th case and will keep buying them. I only hope that don't stop making them completely as it will break my heart.
Karen A.
Eugene, OR
This is a GREAT product! I love the fact that Lays came out with a ligher version of their original potatoe chip. Still has all the flavor of the original, just less greasy. This is my go-to-chip:)
Stephanie L.
Please never buy these chips. They are made with olean. If you don't know what that is, it's an oil that makes all nutrients in your body not absorb. These literally made my hair fall out where I went from incredibly thick hair, to bald spots.
Kristal L.
Arlington Heights, IL
I have tried these chips a few times and they really don't have much flavor. I'd much rather purchase a different type. The chips have a strange texture but they are very crunchy which is nice.
Abigail M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lays is the only brand of potatoe chip I'll eat anymore. They have the salt to chip ratio down to a science, I have never found a more perfect ratio on a chip. For that, I commend them.
Lucina R.
Chips are chips so they aren't exactly healthy but these are really good if you want to cut down on calories . I think they are just as good as the regular full fat ones
SOLMAYRA M.
LOVE THESE CHIPS THEYRE GREAT FOR A SMALL SNACK OR YOU CAN HAVE WITH A DIP FOR LUNCH. GREAT TASTE. LOVE THAT THEYRE NOT TOO SALTY LIKE OTHER LAY POTATO CHIPS.
CHASITY E.
Love that I can eat these chips and not feel guilty because they're LIGHT!! Love the taste, definitely can't tell they're lacking the extra oils ;)
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
Accidentally bought these one day and they Didn't seem to have much of a taste. Maybe it's the healthy part of them idk but wasn't my top choice
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
One of my new favorite choices of chips. Lightly salted but still taste great! Great for a summer BBQ or any special occasion.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How do these compare to the Baked Lays potato chips?