Add a Photo

By LAY'S POTATO CHIPS
Lay's® Kosher Salted Potato Chips.
Kosher for Passover.
Photos (5)
Daniella K.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
This is my favorite kosher for passover snack!! its so fresh, crunchy, perfect!!! they're thin and i love that about it! they could be pricey, but they go on sale in stop and shop towards the end of passover!! i would definitely recommend to others!!
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
They're fairly cheap for the small size ones. They're definitely great to have as a snack for either work or school. Small enough to put them in your purse or even backpack. They're always so tasty and my favorite is the sour cream and onion!
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
One of my favorite flavored potato chips. These are delicious...Always have been and always will be. Lol If you haven't tried them before, you should really go for it.
Mckenzie R.
Mckenzie R.
Ogden, UT
I love these! They are perfect for a yummy summer snack at the pool! I love salty these and these are perfect because they are covered in salt ha
Megan F.
Megan F.
Rehoboth, MA
These chips were really good. there fun to have laying around at parties for guests to munch on. totally recommend them to everyone!!!
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Huntington , WV
Super yummy chips. I love basically every flavor. The mini is the perfect serving size. Exceeded expectations
Kawanda A.
Kawanda A.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
Since the summer started i have been snacking a lot. Lays potato chips has became my go to. The honey bbq is so good. Love the flavor and freshness.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Son totalmente yummy que incluso ya me dieron ganas de comerme una, son muy ricas comerlas con alguna salsa.
Allyssa V.
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love these chips! When I had tried them for the first time, I couldn't put them down! I love the salty, sour, lemon flavor! They stand by their flavor, Limon! Love it.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
These are definitely my go-to chip. They satisfy my salty craving and are nice and thin, which I love, and aren't too greasy.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bronx, NY
Are these available in the US? I feel like I've only seen them in Latin American countries.
Giselle c.
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Are these any good?
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Who's tried the new Lays flavors: cappuccino, wasabi ginger, etc?? I'm officially addicted to the wasabi ginger. What's your favorite?
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
These sound really good! But I have never seen them before, where do you buy them?
Lada M.
Lada M.
Sacramento, CA
What's the best dip to pair with these chips?