LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips uploaded by Brie S.LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips uploaded by Quinetta A.LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips uploaded by Maria R.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The people have spoken. The million dollar winner of the Lay's 2013 Do Us a Flavor contest is Wasabi Ginger. The Lay's Do Us A Flavor contest lets America choose the next great flavor of Lay's Potato Chips. Lay's Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips: The characteristic "punch" of wasabi blended perfectly with just the right amount of soy sauce and pickled ginger.

LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips
  • "I am not a big fan of wasabi flavor for some reason I just think that it's really really nasty so I was hesitant when I bought these chips… I bought them for my brother and I tried one and surprisingly I was hooked I hate more than a bit more of the bag then he did..." in 1 review
  • "Hoping that they are not limited edition and stick around" in 1 review
Ashley K.
Glendale AZ

These are the most phenomenal lays since limon! If you simply adore the exotic, delightful sting wasabi peas prepare for your mind to be blow, my loves. These bad boys are nothing like other Lays chips, they could only wish to be these bad boys. I feel refreshed and do not  feel like Jabba the Hut after these bad boys. You will NOT be disappointed, I promise. #worthit
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
The best the best the best!!! These are my favorite “flavored” lays! I eat salt and vinegar a lot but those are a normal flavor to me by now and I love trying the new ones that come out. These are my go to sushi fix while I’m pregnant!!
Jaime E.
These are amazing! If you love the taste of wasabi and/or wasabi peas, you will fall in love with this flavor! Plus! I don’t know what they did or if it was just the bag I got but they were so crisp and didn’t have a nasty oily after taste like some Lays Flavors.
Pamela S.
bronx
I always look forward to when Lays brings out new flavors for us to try. Before my pregnancy I was not a fan of these but during my pregnancy I could eat these but the case. Definitely One of my top favorites. LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips
Corrine S.
Raleigh, NC
My absolute favorite flavor of Lays Chips! I love kettle cooked style because of the extra crunch, and these definitely deliver on that. The ginger is not overpowering and the wasabi has just enough heat.
Blythe B.
Fairfield , CT
Without a doubt one of my favorite products from Lays. if you like the taste of wasabi and are a avid salty snack heater, these are definitely for you. My second favorite snack after classic lay’s.
Mariah G.
Ashtabula , OH
Mmm these Wasabi Ginger kettle cooked chips by Lays are delicious. They have the perfect amount of crunch to them. The flavor is amazing for those who like spicy! We have bought them multiple times.
Alisha C.
I love lays potato chips!!! I personally don't care for this flavor at all! Everyone has different options!!! LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips
Stephanie S.
Omaha
Yes yes yes! I haven’t seen these in forever but they were my favorite. I’m a huge wasabi and soy sauce fan and this was such a great blend! I tried the Doritos wasabi and wasn’t a big fan. Please make this a permanent flavor!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
I actually really like these- I didn’t think I would but I got the courage to buy a bag one day and I was pleasantly surprised. It’s such a unique flavor for chips I can’t think of any brand that would compare.
Reeva S.
Vancouver, WA
Do these actually taste good?
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
Are these chips spicy?
Jess W.
These look really tasty . does anyone know how well they taste. Would u recommend ?
YAILIN PAOLA M.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miam i, FL 33195
Who can tell me if they taste good?
Freya M.
Are these boring or do they actually taste of something?