LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips uploaded by Brie S.LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips uploaded by Quinetta A.LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips uploaded by Maria R.

LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The people have spoken. The million dollar winner of the Lay's 2013 Do Us a Flavor contest is Wasabi Ginger. The Lay's Do Us A Flavor contest lets America choose the next great flavor of Lay's Potato Chips. Lay's Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Potato Chips: The characteristic "punch" of wasabi blended perfectly with just the right amount of soy sauce and pickled ginger.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I am not a big fan of wasabi flavor for some reason I just think that it's really really nasty so I was hesitant when I bought these chips… I bought them for my brother and I tried one and surprisingly I was hooked I hate more than a bit more of the bag then he did..." in 1 review
  • "Hoping that they are not limited edition and stick around" in 1 review
Macayla R.
Sweetwater , TN
My FAVORITE chips ever! Dill pickle runs second. These have a little spice kick but not too much bc I don't eat spicy food. Then is has a twangy taste too. Everyone I know don't care for them but that is okay because that leaves me to eat the whole bag :)
I recommend these because I really do just love these chips. They are hard to find in my area so anytime I see them I buy like 3 bags haha.
Rachael E.
Clermont, FL
There is something so pure and perfect about these chips. I'm not a fan of plain, boring flavors and I'm always looking for something with an extra kick. The combination of wasabi and ginger inside a potato chip is probably the best thing to ever come out of anyone's head. The taste is sweet with just a little kick of heat and flavors just work so well together. I miss these so much. :(
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
Best Kettle cooked chip ever! I love this flavor! Who would have thought that wasabi and ginger could create such a heavenly taste?  It has just the right amt of kick and spice to leave you craving for more! Lay's needs to bring this flavor back as a regular choice. I've never had any other chip that could match this flavor.
Randi A.
Boise, ID
I love these chips! I love the taste of Wasabi. Its got the good "burn" that will clear your sinuses. It tastes as good as I thought it would which is great, as some flavors can be deceiving! If you watch you can find these on sale! I highly recommend this for anyone who enjoys the wasabi flavor.
Brie S.
Louisville , KY
They're back guys! I'm a bit salty though. Seems like they taste a bit different or maybe it's just me . It has been a while since I've eaten these. Tell me what you think of the new batch!
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
These chips are so yummy!! Absolutely delicious! I've never had anything else like them! They have the perfect amount of crunch, and you immediately get this kick of ginger flavor with soy sauce, and then spicy, much like wasabi! If you've ever tried wasabi you know the spice kicks in a few seconds later! The flavor is so unique it's best to try for yourself! Big fan hands down! 🙏🏾❤️❤️
Quinetta A.
Lithonia, GA
At first I didn't like this flavor when it first came out, but after giving them another try, I CAN'T stop eating them! The kick the Wasabi gives is just awesome. There's only 1 place I can find them at and I grab 2 Bags whenever I get them.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
I'm not a huge potato chip fan but I couldn't resist trying a wasabi flavored chip. At first, I thought the ginger flavor was overwhelming but as I had a couple more chips, the heat of the wasabi really came through. Of course you can't go wrong with Lay's brand potato chips, I recommend giving these a try.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
This is my favorite lays kettle cooked chip flavor. I've heard terrible things about the other lays chips flavors that were chosen by people. This tastes like the wasabi peas except with potato chips. The only downside is that these will make you thirsty but potato chips in general make you thirsty.
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
These are my favorite chips I've probably ever had(other than just plain 'ol doritos). They're hot with a tang and I don't like ginger but I love these and the ginger doesn't bother me. I'm actually eating them right now. You have to be careful with these chips, they are super addictive and if you don't pay attention you could wind up eating the ENTIRE bag at one time!
Reeva S.
Do these actually taste good?
Jess W.
These look really tasty . does anyone know how well they taste. Would u recommend ?
B N.
Does it actually taste like wasabi (and ginger)? Is it also spicy or leaning more towards a milder side?
Stephanie Y.
I can never find this flavor!! 😢
Marilyn J.
Gainesville, FL
Does anyone else find this flavor better than the rest? Because this is my absolute FAVORITE flavor by lays!