BY LAY'S®

Lays kettle cooked sea salt & vinegar potato chips 8.5 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
I love Kettle Cooked chips and I love salt and vinegar...however, I wish these had more of that salt and vinegar taste. Some chips tasted more like salt, but no vinegar. I would definitely love to see more of a vinegar punch in there. I'm always on the hunt for that perfect salt and vinegar chip!
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
These rank as my absolute favorite potato chip ever. They are very crunchy, have just the right amount of salt, and have that beautiful kick the vinegar gives them. I've been buying them on a weekly basis now, and sometimes have to hide them from my family if I want a chance at them. Buy the ones with 40% less fat for the same great taste, but a better-for-you option.
Raquel D.
I am a huge Salt n Vinegar chip lover! These though, while they have a great flavor they are a tad too hard on my teeth. After only a few chips they are hurting, so I just stick with the regular Lays Salt n Vinegar. If only these were a tad less hard.
Nancy H.
San Diego, CA
Salt and Vinegar chips are my all time favorite ! Now mixing it up with kettle cooked and sea salt it is just crazy good!! These are delicious and every chip had flavor! So crunchy!
Raven S.
Penn valley, Ca
These are they type of chips that you munch on until your mouth turns RAW!! They have an amazing balance of vineagar and salt! They are so tasty, they are definitely my go to snack!!
Stephanie F.
LOVE them! I love kettle cooked chips, but sea salt and vinegar has always been one of my favorites. Not too strong either, but enough to get taste it!
Chelan H.
These are the best chips! They aren't too greasy. They are thick and oh so crunchy! Not to mention that they taste divine!
Danielle B.
I love Salt and vinegar chips!!! Add in the fact that these are kettle cooked and nice and crispy. Great flavor too.
Lindsey S.
Palm Bay, FL
Oh my gosh! I love salt and vinegar but these chips give you the extra crunch and the better taste!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I love Lays brand chips. Salt and vinegar is one of my favorites. I could eat these all day long!! Easy to find and not expensive