BY LAY'S®

Life's Tasty.Enjoy the Crunch™. see more...

Buy on Target
Olivea O.
L.A
Review for: Lay's® Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips 2.875 oz. Bag more...
Kettle cooked are my favourite, crunchier and slightly better for you than regular chips. Slightly. Absolutely delicious though!!
I loved Lays chips so much that after years of constantly eating them i permanently burnt the inside of my mouth and burnt the top protective layer of gum and enamel off my teeth. This was from years of vinegar build up, but they’re still delicious and i still eat them! The dentist just warned me to cut back.. a lot
sarah o.
Review for: Lays Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips 8.5 oz more...
Good god yes if you enjoy vinegar. Pairs well with iced plain naked jasmine tea imo :) The kettle-cooked potato chips crunch like no one's business - chomp chomp chomp! Get your molars ready. And the vinegar taste partners well with the starchy potato chips. I heart acidic flavors and if you do too consider this creation. But be sure you have a beverage ready because you will get thirsty to balance off the vinegary flavor.
rose a.
Tamarac, fl
Review for: Lay's® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips 1.375 oz. Bag more...
On my cheat days where I happily take the trip to my local supermarket this bag of chips is always on my list!!!! Who don’t like Lays? there’s so much to choose from but i’m picky so this is my favorite! Ask yourself, what are sandwiches without chips?
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
These chips goes with so much types of sandwiches like turkey, ham, and baloney sandwiches. It is a great type of flavor that you will never get enough of it. It will not disappoint you it is so delicious it makes it impossible to. All I got to say if you love chips, salt, and vinegar these chips has all three of those items in it. I recommend that everyone needs to purchase some right now because your taste buds needs to feed on something this delicious.
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
The best salt and vinegar chips there is. I love it with the kettle chip even though that's not my usual favorite type but it taste so good with this flavor. It's the right amount of salt to vinegar ratio. Just yum.
Keyshia C.
New York
I'm addicted to these chips! These are so flavorful and crunchy. I like that the salt taste, it's not overpowering, but it has a strong vinegar taste, which is what I love. Outstandingly crunchy and savory. Great texture and just the right amount of vinegar and salt. When you need that salt with tang - great, crunchy chips. Buy Lay's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Chips!
Katelin D.
Forsyth, GA
Review for: Lays Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips 8.5 oz more...
I have never been more addicted to any kind of chips in my whole life!! Not proud to admit it but I could eat a whole bag in one sitting! They are perfectly crunchy and the taste is amazing. They are also better priced then other brands of kettle chips.
Veronica S.
I love lays chips, i love kettle cooked chips, and i love salt and vinegar chips. But i am not a fan of these chips. Ill eat them but i won't go out of my way. I think the vinegar doesnt work well with the kettle cook.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I loved these really good and love the flavor I got these from 7 eleven really good price it my first time trying this brand for these really affordable not expensive at all their good snacks during the day
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Omg, I absolutely love these. The chips where a great size. The crunch and taste was kick butt. But I prefer a more vinegar flavor. This was not like any other vinegar chips I've had. But still amazing