BY LAY'S®

Life's Tasty.Enjoy the Crunch™. see more...

Buy on Target
Katelin D.
Forsyth, GA
Review for: Lays Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips 8.5 oz more...
I have never been more addicted to any kind of chips in my whole life!! Not proud to admit it but I could eat a whole bag in one sitting! They are perfectly crunchy and the taste is amazing. They are also better priced then other brands of kettle chips.
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
These chips goes with so much types of sandwiches like turkey, ham, and baloney sandwiches. It is a great type of flavor that you will never get enough of it. It will not disappoint you it is so delicious it makes it impossible to. All I got to say if you love chips, salt, and vinegar these chips has all three of those items in it. I recommend that everyone needs to purchase some right now because your taste buds needs to feed on something this delicious.
Keyshia C.
New York
I'm addicted to these chips! These are so flavorful and crunchy. I like that the salt taste, it's not overpowering, but it has a strong vinegar taste, which is what I love. Outstandingly crunchy and savory. Great texture and just the right amount of vinegar and salt. When you need that salt with tang - great, crunchy chips. Buy Lay's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Chips!
Veronica S.
I love lays chips, i love kettle cooked chips, and i love salt and vinegar chips. But i am not a fan of these chips. Ill eat them but i won't go out of my way. I think the vinegar doesnt work well with the kettle cook.
Riley M.
Reno, NV
These are really good. Their crunchy like kettle chips should be but they aren’t hard to chew or bite. I absolutely love this flavor. You get the enjoyment of the salt and vinegar flavor without the oily and sting feeling. I would highly recommend.
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
I loved these really good and love the flavor I got these from 7 eleven really good price it my first time trying this brand for these really affordable not expensive at all their good snacks during the day
Briana J.
I've been on a HUGE salt and vinegar chip kick lately. I just got these tonight and OMG GUYS THEY'RE SO GOOD!! They're perfectly vinegar-y and sour and perfectly salty and perfectly crunchy. If you're a salt and vinegar chip addict like me, you'll know what I'm saying!!
Lua S.
Vacaville, CA
These chips are super good, the kettle chip makes it taste so much better than regular chips. You can buy it at basically any grocery store. I buy a bag almost every other day lol. If you don't like the taste of strong salt n vinegar, I don't recommend. The taste can be very overpowering to some people.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Omg, I absolutely love these. The chips where a great size. The crunch and taste was kick butt. But I prefer a more vinegar flavor. This was not like any other vinegar chips I've had. But still amazing
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
The crisp of these kettle cooked chips is perfect! I love the subtle vinegar flavor and just the right amount of salt. Though smaller than the average chip bag I am willing to spend a bit more to buy more bags for this awesome flavor!