5 colors available

BY LAY'S®

Lay's® Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips .
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
0 grams trans fat.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat info.
No MSG - no preservatives.
Made with all natural ingredients.
No artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Target
Valerie U.
Valerie U.
San pedro, Ca
These are my favorite chips. Thinking about them right now makes my mouth water. There's just enough vinegar & just enough salt. It's the perfect chip for a picnic! It mixes well with torpedo sandwiches & if you're feeling spontaneous... Add it as a crumble to the top of your potato salad. It's a definite crowd pleaser!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Foodie Expert
I love the salt & vinegar flavor of these chips. I think the flavor of the regular Lay's chips and the kettle chips are almost identical but I prefer the kettle chips. They don't have as much fat and aren't as greasy. I also like the extra crunch & texture the kettle chips have that the regular ones don't.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Foodie Expert
I really love the crunchiness of this potato chip, but I feel that the salt and vinegar taste is lacking. I, personally, need more flavor. Other than that, it's still a good chip, and even though it's not as flavorful as others, I still get these from time to time. Especially when they're on BOGO.
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
These are really good chips. These chips are a little more tough than the regular chips. You can buy them at most grocery stores and convenience stores. The chips are slightly more healthy than the regular potato chips and the kettle cooked chips have a great taste. Would recommend.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
These are delicious. I've loved salt and vinegar Lay's chips since I was a kid, and the kettle cooked with sea salt variety is even better. Like another reviewer said, mentioning them makes my mouth water. If you like salt and vinegar chips, pick these up and give them a try!
member-9f10b6048
member-9f10b6048
Edison, NJ
Out of all the flavors the sea salt one is definitely my favorite one. it has nice mild salt taste unlike some chips that's just too salty for me..my kids love it too.. we have these with the thousand island dressing and its one of our favorite movie time snack..
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
I am not proud to admit that I can eat an entire bag of these in one sitting, but it's happened. These taste delicious and are my guilty pleasure. I love these way too way. They are definitely not healthy but I mean it's a potato chip so what do you expect?
Katie D.
Katie D.
Auburn, GA
I love me some salt and vinegar but I'm trying to be a little healthier and I will not go back to regular chips. very good I couldn't go with out them. you gotta be careful with the residue on your hands though. #stong smell #salty craving
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Any sort of kettle chips are to die for and these definitely don't disappoint in flavor and crunch. They aren't expensive and I would recommend to all who haven't tried a kettle chip before. Once you try it, you won't go back.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Atlanta, GA
I love any kind of Salt and vinegar kettle chips but I believe that these are the best kind out there. Lays never seems to disappoint. Usually I'll get 2-3 bags for a party especially for my summer bashes or for pool parties.