BY LAY'S®

Lay's kettle cooked sea salt & cracked pepper potato chips 8.5 oz see more...

Lay's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Potato Chips 8.5 oz
  • "I love the kettle cooked chips, then you have the pepper and sea salt to the mix and makes for the perfect combination! " in 4 reviews
  • "i could eat a whole bag in one day and do it again i also love eating them with some spinach and artichoke dip!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love the original ones too and these are so much healthier than regular potato chips and yet have so much more flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "I personally love this, the black pepper makes a nice crunch and a whole different flavor other than just sea salt!" in 1 review
  • "They are so addicting that I could eat the whole bag." in 1 review
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
These have become my favorite Lays flavor, hands down! Almost every time I go to the store I pick up a bag! All my friends and family love them too. It's the perfect blend of salt & pepper, with a nice crunch. A+ to Lays!
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Westminster, MD
I love this kettle cooked chups. Its perfect combination. sea salt and pepperI i could eat a whole bag in one day and do it again i also love eating them with some spinach and artichoke dip!
Rosemaria S.
Rosemaria S.
Foodie Expert
I bought these being quite unsure whethere I would like them or not and decided to give them a try and the taste was amazing! I really like how crunchy they are also.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
New Market, AL
FAVORITE CHIPS EVER SERIOUSLY. They're actually satisfying because the pepper in them makes you less hungry. And they aren't super fattening. The best!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Loma Linda, CA
Foodie Expert
These are soo good! Whenever I have these I tend to eat the whole bag. It's a really good balance and then after a while the pepper is sort of spicy. These go really well with a sandwich. Just real good
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Pekin, IL
My favorite chips ever! I know when I eat Doritos or other chips I just feel like I'm eating junk but these chips are amazing and I even serve them when we eat BBQ! The taste never gets old (now talking about them I must go eat some)
Laura J.
Laura J.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
It's funny that crack is in the name of these chips because they are so addicting! so crunchy and then you get the hint of pepper , it's hard to just have a few! by far my favorite chips! I am in love!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Cincinnati, OH
These chips are so addictive! I can't buy them too often because I can't put them down. Check the nutritional label though because I think some people think they're healthier than they are. The only reason it's not a 5 star.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
Foodie Expert
I love kettle cooked chips better than regular potato chips. I love how crunchy they are. I really like the flavor of the sea salt and cracked pepper on these chips.
Sadi S.
Sadi S.
These are so good! The best brand of chips out there hands down! The flavor is spot on with no surprises! It taste just like it says on the bag! I could easily snack on these all day!