BY LAY'S®

Lay's Kettle Cooked Original Flavored Potato Chips: Extra crunchy Batch cooked Made with three ingredients, potatoes, oil and sea salt Perfect for sharing Crafted with care Gluten free No artificial flavors or preservatives see more...

• Do you prefer these or cape cod chips?9 Answers
  • I've never had cape cod but I love the kettle2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
These were the first brand of Kettle Chip I had tried a couple years ago and I instantly fell in love with them. They have a nice crunch because the chip is a little thicker than the traditional Lays Classic Chip.
Lays Kettle Chips come in a variety of flavors and I've tried a bunch of them, but the Kettle Original is always the best! My favorite thing to do is make a turkey sandwich and place these chips on top of the turkey before topping with the bread! It's amazing and gives the best crunch and a nice salted addition to the sandwich!! Yum!!
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I love the kettle cooked chips by Lays. They are some of the crispiest chips I've ever eaten and that is one reason I love them so much. They taste like potato chips. Not a bunch of things added to give them an artificial flavor like some have. They are also affordable and available at most grocery stores.
Rebecca B.
Hartford, CT
I love lays kettle potato chips as a #beachbagessential i love putting them in my sandwhichs lol plus everyone loves chips. i love how crunchier these are compared to the regular lays potato chips. these are definatley my fave snack. i cant wait to go to the beach so i can buy a bag to take with me <3
Chelsea I.
These are my absolute favorite chips ! The best potato chips ever. They come in all different flavors but I like the original ones the best. There nice and salty but not over the top, you don't have to wipe your hands after every bite. Its just so much flavor in an original flavored potato chip!
Cristal G.
Austin, TX
These are my favorite type of lays chips. i always get some at HEB for me and my nephew and he also loves them! the kettle cooked just makes it better then the original yellow lays bag! they are healthier than the yellow baged lays! you guys should try it!
olyvia t.
Taylor, MI
These are the best chips ever I could eat a whole bag in one sitting in there not as bad as the regular chips. They are more healthy than the other ones. Nothing compares to these even other brands these are just the crunchiest best tasting
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
I was a bit hesitant about trying these because I like the original lay's chips so much. My mom was the one who got me hooked on these. It has a great taste and nice crunch. I definitely recommend these chips, just try not to get addicted.
Victoria C.
Bayside, NY
Favorite. Favorite snack. It's my go to snack in the snack aisle. If you like a good crunch snack and a little bit of salt, this is the one for you. It does get a little dry after a few bites, so make sure to have a drink with that.
Rachel R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are the best for a #backyardbash. They are healthier than regular chips and they taste even better. They are a reasonable price and it's the best kettle cooked chips out there. And I've tried a lot of kettle cooked chips!
Jacqulin C.
So much flavor. These are better than the regular chips. They taste homemade. They are full of flavor and crunch. I do get disappointed with how much product they pack but I will still purchase because of flavor
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer these or cape cod chips?
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Foodie Expert
I've never had cape cod but I love the kettle