BY LAY'S®

Lay's Kettle Cooked Original Flavored Potato Chips: Extra crunchy Batch cooked Made with three ingredients, potatoes, oil and sea salt Perfect for sharing Crafted with care Gluten free No artificial flavors or preservatives

Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
I tried these for the first time today. These are really good ! They’re nice and crunchy , the reminded me a lot of the Cape Cod chips! I liked the design of the bag as well, I thought it was pretty cute. I also felt as if there were more chips in here than you get in a traditional bag of Lays. I would definitely recommend these !
Christian S.
Grandview, MO
I am convinced that this is the best flavor of any chip honestly, but the crunchyness (I know that's not a word) of these chips specifically take these into a league of their own. I always look for these when I need a snack at home. I never feel too guilty about the purchase either!
Katie D.
I love kettle cooked chips, especially this brand. I love the amount of salt in the amount of crunch in each bite and it makes a perfect snack! The ingredients are simple and perfect for people who have an intolerance to gluten like me!
Jenna L.
I love these chips so much. I buy a a few new bags pretty much every week when I go shopping. I am addicted to these. They have the perfect crunch, the perfect amount of salt and vinegar, and the perfect size. I really wish that the bags were filled up higher.
rachel c.
I eat these everyday!!!!!!! (Almost) These chips taste sooooo good and are amazing I can’t believe LAYS can make such a delectable chip. Definitely my favorite from the brand. The flavor is exquisite and tasty!!!!
Caitlin M.
Bombay
These are my FAVORITE chips of all time. They are salty but not to salty. These are amazing and I bought them at Walmart. They aren’t the healthiest but the might be a little better than the regular lays.
Abbie Q.
I love Kettle Chips in general. These ones are really tasty I like the big crunch and flavor of them better than normal Lays Chips. Once you go Kettle you can't really go back. Even my kids prefer them
Taylor S.
Charleston , IL
These are literally the best chips in the whole entire world!! If you have ever been to Jimmy Johns and gotten their salt and vinegar chips, these taste exactly like them! They are thick, crunchy, and have great flavor! Everyone go get these right now!!
Sandra L.
One of my family’s fav! So delicious and crispy, perfect salt amount. I normally get them at Walmart. They’re pretty inexpensive. But this is one of our first choices when it comes to potatoes chips. I would totally recommend them!!
Alisha C.
Last came out with some amazing kettle chips! There some good!! Thehgreat y are to tastey! Great for anyone and any occasion! LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips
Katie D.
Princeton, NJ
Do you prefer these or cape cod chips?
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
I've never had cape cod but I love the kettle
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
Are these chips salty?
Sabrina C.
Wembley, London
Does anyone know if they make these in the UK?