BY LAY'S®

Lay's Kettle Cooked Original Flavored Potato Chips: Extra crunchy Batch cooked Made with three ingredients, potatoes, oil and sea salt Perfect for sharing Crafted with care Gluten free No artificial flavors or preservatives

• Do you prefer these or cape cod chips?9 Answers
  • I've never had cape cod but I love the kettle2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenna L.
I love these chips so much. I buy a a few new bags pretty much every week when I go shopping. I am addicted to these. They have the perfect crunch, the perfect amount of salt and vinegar, and the perfect size. I really wish that the bags were filled up higher.
rachel c.
I eat these everyday!!!!!!! (Almost) These chips taste sooooo good and are amazing I can’t believe LAYS can make such a delectable chip. Definitely my favorite from the brand. The flavor is exquisite and tasty!!!!
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
Kettled cooked chips are my absolute favorite kind of chip. I absolutely love the crunch and taste of these chips and could seriously eat them all if I could. Lay’s definitely is my favorite brand of kettle cooked chips so far and they’ll be extremely hard to beat in my opinion!
Brianna B.
I love these chips. They are a great flavor and make a perfect snack. I am a repeat consumer of this product and met my expectations. They are kettle cooked so they are a little bit more on the crunchy side.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Yum! These are my favorite, such a great taste. Super crunchy and the right amount of salt. The are the perfect answer when I am craving chips or something salty! Sometimes Kroger has a $2 for $ sale and I stock up! I've been known to not share these with my family!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Literally one of my favorite chips, hard to not just eat the entire bag! Super crunchy, salty, and not oily. The original are my favorite but the jalapeño are delicious also if you like some spice!
Antonia G.
Abrams, WI
My kids love kettle cooked chips and so do I! The chips are perfectly crunchy and have just the right amount of salt. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda B.
Rochester , NH
My family's favorite chip! Lays Kettle Cooked! Perfect snack to keep in the car for the kids. Perfect amount of salt and crunch! We love lays! LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips
Talya A.
Denver, CO
LOVE LOVE LOVE these chips. I love the crunch that these chips have and the flavor is always the best. I don't like the original Lays at all and refuse to buy them because they are so greasy. These kettle cooked chips are so addicting that we can eat a whole bag in one sitting! (Definitely need to hide the chips!!) They are a little more pricey than other chips, but with the flavor of these, it is worth the price.
Siknah C.
I love these kettle chips. They have just the right amount of crunch and saltiness and go well with a sandwich or just alone. You can find them at Kroger, Target, Walmart, etc.
Katie D.
Princeton, NJ
Do you prefer these or cape cod chips?
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
I've never had cape cod but I love the kettle