LAY'S®

LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Mesquite...
787 Reviews
5 / 5
The flavor of these chips are so amazing! Really crunchy like I like them. They're fresh & never stale. The package is very appealing. These will always be my favorite chips.
5 / 5
These are my all time favorite chips. I remember finding kettle cooked chips for the first time when I was younger and I would go between the bbq and jalapeño ones. The jalapeño chips have always been spicy so I tend to stay away from them but the one who comes back every time for a win is these mesquite bbq lays chips.
5 / 5
These are my favorite chips hands down! I really like that these chips are extra crunchy and full of bbq flavor! I wish they made these in smaller individual bags for lunch time! I will continue to purchase.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
These are ok I’m not a big BBQ fan so these are affordable if you like BBQ. But these are flavored well and great to keep on hand. I would rather have pringles bbq chips over these. I would recommend to try first. I will not be buying again
5 / 5
I love chips I don’t think there is a chip I haven’t tried that I don’t like lol. I’m always craving chips
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
They have great flavor and I love the crunchiness as well. I like kettle chips that also have lots of seasoning which I have found on all bags of Lay's chips I have puchased. They have a nice range of sizes for any amount of appetite. They also love the other varieties of flavor from the Lay's brand!!!
5 / 5
I love lays bbq to begin with but when you pair it with Kettle cooked-holy heavenly wow!
5 / 5
Nom nom, i am in looooovvveee with these kettle chips. I love the flavor and crispy crunch of these chips. I will say i like these kettle chips more than the regular chip .
5 / 5
These are the yummiest bbq chips! Great thicker cut of potato and I love the folded ones! Seasoning is just right and they always have a great freshness and smell. I love opening the bag and getting the mix if spices.
5 / 5
This keetle chips are very lovable.....tastyy...and spicyyyy.....it is very affordable to all.....loveeee itttt!!!!keep eatinnngggg..