BY LAY'S®

• "Always a hit at a party or a quiet movie night at home. " in 1 review
Alexa L.
Newberry, SC
Review for: Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ
This is my go to bag of chips! I love the light and airy taste of them! They do not fill the bag enough for my liking. They are affordable and great to eat for a bbq. I love how they have a lot of seasoning on them. I would have them add more chips to the bag for fbe price of the chips
Michaela C.
Foodie Expert
These are, hands down, the best bbq chips I've ever had.  They are tangy and sweet and salty and I could eat half a bag at once.  The crunch is really nice.  I also like that Lay's chips are readily available at my local grocery stores, and go on sale so frequently.
Bishwa P.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ
I am not a big fan of BBQ in anything but this chips carries it really well without over powering flavor of only BBQ. So I really like it and it’s my college snack whenever I am hungry then I will buy it from wending machine. But it costs a lot so my mother got it from me grocery store. I love it!!
Christie L.
Foodie Expert
I freaken love barbeque I love these chips their so so crunchy and bomb!! I will purchase these again n again I will never stop I recommend whoever hasn't tryed these to taste them
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
My brother and I are obsessed with these Kettle Chips from Lays!! I would usually purchase them from Walmart or even drugstores close to my job...they are the perfect snack plus they go great with a Ham and Cheese sandwich lol! Love..love..love them!
member-803ff
Review for: Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ
Love this product along with the lightly salted kind as well.  My go to on the go chip to grab are the lays brand. This is my favorite pairing with my chicken breast sandwich for lunch during work or a quick satisfaction to the craving I have as well.  The ingredients are pure and you know what you're getting with this brand
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Review for: Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ
I normally don't like kettle cooked chips because sometimes they are too oily or way too hard but these were perfect! This flavor is also the bomb and the chips are coated in it. Smokey and sweet it's much better than regular BBQ.
Audrey W.
Conklin
Review for: Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ
These chips are my FAVORITE chips. I've tried the kettle BBQ chips from other brands and they don't compare. My friends make fun of me because my son and I are always snacking on these chips. They have better flavoring and better BBQ flavor than any other brands.
Dania C.
Schuyler , NE
Yesssss!!! BBQ LAYS AAREEEE BOMB. I bought mine at Walmart and don’t regret getting them and they are so so so delicious. They’re obviously affordable so get ehm! Everyone loves bbq girl come on now get them!
abby m.
Mokena, IL
Foodie Expert
i love bbq chips! and these are no exception! i keep these stocked all of the time as a perfect snack, because theyre kettle cooked i feel less guilty because theyre not fried, love this
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Whats a good flavor?
Love barbecue kettle cooked!! What is mesquite? Sounds good!!
Vanessa H.
Never had these before. Is it a Smokey bbq?
May A.
Florence, SC
what is the best flavor of these chips?
Mardoqueo A.
santiago de los caballeros
Waoo I love this, the like every day, I find a great product