BY LAY'S®

Lay's(r) Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ Flavored Potato Chips: Extra crunchy Batch cooked Perfect for sharing Crafted with care Gluten free No artificial flavors or preservatives Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Always a hit at a party or a quiet movie night at home. " in 1 review
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I received the kettle cooked hot chicken potato chips from Kroger for free after earning a digital coupon but could not find it so I am reviewing it here. This chips is a family size potato chips, has storng rich hot chicken flavor, but it is a hard and crunchy in comparing to my typical type of chips (Pringles). It was ok, but I was not that crazy about it.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Review for: Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ more...
These are by far one of my favorite kettle cooked chips! These don’t taste kettle cooked! The flavors are so much better than regular BBQ! The bags are smaller for what you pay. I love having these at cookouts during the summer! LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ Flavored Potato Chips
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: Extra Crunchy more...
These are my favorite chips!! I love how crispy and crunchy thy are and they have a great BBQ flavor! So delicious and worth every penny. They meet my expectations as lays always has great products!
Kalyn C.
Nitro , WV
Review for: Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ more...
Absolutely to die for! Drawling just by looking at the bag. Very flavorful and will always be my go to. Did I mention how cheap they are! Without a doubt on one of the best chips out there that you can buy!
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Lay's® Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ Flavored Potato Chips 22 oz. Bag more...
My favorite type of chips would have to be kettle cooked. I love the texture and flavor. Lays has some pretty good flavors but most of the ones I like they discontinue. 😫
Michaela C.
These are, hands down, the best bbq chips I've ever had.  They are tangy and sweet and salty and I could eat half a bag at once.  The crunch is really nice.  I also like that Lay's chips are readily available at my local grocery stores, and go on sale so frequently.
Christie L.
I freaken love barbeque I love these chips their so so crunchy and bomb!! I will purchase these again n again I will never stop I recommend whoever hasn't tryed these to taste them
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
My brother and I are obsessed with these Kettle Chips from Lays!! I would usually purchase them from Walmart or even drugstores close to my job...they are the perfect snack plus they go great with a Ham and Cheese sandwich lol! Love..love..love them!
member-803ff
Review for: Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ more...
Love this product along with the lightly salted kind as well.  My go to on the go chip to grab are the lays brand. This is my favorite pairing with my chicken breast sandwich for lunch during work or a quick satisfaction to the craving I have as well.  The ingredients are pure and you know what you're getting with this brand
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Review for: Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Mesquite BBQ more...
I normally don't like kettle cooked chips because sometimes they are too oily or way too hard but these were perfect! This flavor is also the bomb and the chips are coated in it. Smokey and sweet it's much better than regular BBQ.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Whats a good flavor?
Love barbecue kettle cooked!! What is mesquite? Sounds good!!
Vanessa H.
Never had these before. Is it a Smokey bbq?
May A.
Florence, SC
what is the best flavor of these chips?
Mardoqueo A.
santiago de los caballeros
Waoo I love this, the like every day, I find a great product