LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Lattice Cut Chips Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt uploaded by Cassidy W.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's® Brand Kettle Cooked Lattice Cut Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt Flavored Potato Chips.
New!
Crafted with Care™.
Fresh taste of Lay's® signature potatoes.

Buy on Walmart
Cassidy W.
10 out of 10 in my book! The lattice cut chips taste so good in all the flavors they have especially the aged cheddar and black pepper chips. They have the nice crunch of the kettle chips without making you feel like you could chip a top the trying to chew them.
Melina M.
San Francisco, CA
I love lay's Kettle chips and I love garlic, but there's a line to be drawn. I had one chip and could not eat anymore. It didn't taste terrible, but it was wayyyy too garlicy than I could handle. Any more chips and I would have been sweating garlic. D; not for me, thank you.
Nicole D.
Des Moines, WA
These are good but could be better if they had more of an actual garlic flavor. You cant list garlic as the flavor on the front of the bag, and then not have them taste garlic-y at all.
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
In my opinion these are very awesome! They have a very good garlic taste. They are very crunchy but not overly crunchy like kettle chips can be sometimes. I really like these better than most other chips!
Amanda H.
These are so delicious. I love anything with garlic and this takes the cake. I don't eat very many at a time but when I'm looking for that just-right salty snack, this is it.
Stacy s.
These are my favorite. You can't go wrong with garlic. It tastes like roasted garlic, fresh out of the oven. Yum! The lattice cut reminds me of my favorite waffle fries.
Not U.
Livermore, CA
I usually love lays kettle cooked but these did not blow my mind. I orefer the other flavors like jalapeno. This is just bad breath and little satisfaction
Rachel C.
Tucson, AZ
Any kettle cooked chip is the right answer! Add dip without the guilt! No grease residue for wiping your hands on your pants or combine oils to your skin!
Anne-Marie D.
These chips are so good! You can taste the garlic without it being too overpowering. And since they're kettle cooked, they've got a nice crunch to them.
Kenzie A.
I wasn't a huge fan of these. They were very greasy and thin. I really like the original Kettle Cooked chips and these were very different from them.