BY LAY'S®

Lay's Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Flavored Potato Chips: Extra-crunchy, batch-cooked and combined with the fiery taste of real jalapenos Packed in a convenient take-home bag No gluten No artificial flavors No preservatives Kosher see more...

Melanie L.
California, MD
Review for: Lay's® Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips .85 oz. Bag more...
Okay so I don't usually have cravings for food but I crave these chips.. If you like crunchy kettle cooked chips and spicy flavor, you need to try these. Actually.. I didn't think I would love these chips because I don't love spicy foods but for whatever reason, these chips are the bomb. Idk what it is. Just try these chips!! I think I like them more than Doritos......*gasp Yeah I said it lol
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg , FL
There are few foods I indulge in.. but jalapeño chips are my jam! I’m totally obsessed. I’ve tried various brands and I will say the kettle cooked chips remain to be my favorite! Jalapeño chips are great if you want a salty but spicy crunchy treat. You can almost always count on seeing these chips on sale at Target or Publix which is a plus. 5/5 highly recommend!
Shaeliz O.
New York
Review for: Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Jalapeno 8.5 oz more...
my favorite kettle cooked! i love the spice to it and the taste is amazing. i tried these last summer for the first time and kept on buying them. they honestly are the best.
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Lay's® Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips 2.25 oz. Bag more...
This is probably the best kettle cooked chip I’ve had. It doesn’t have too much spice, enough to keep the kids away. Finally. My own snack no one else can touch!
Katie L.
Review for: Lay's® Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips .85 oz. Bag, Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Jalapeno 8.5 oz, Other more...
I literally stopped eating regular potato chips because these kettle cooked ones are SO GOOD. They’re deliciousness saves me from starving while I’m at college and they’re my favorite flavor. The salt and pepper ones are good too but these are soooo bomb! 6 stars!
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
I have tried many jalapeno chips, but these are by far the best I've had yet. Let's start with the chip. I have had kettle chips that are so hard they hurt your jaw while eating them. Not these chips! They are a perfect level of CRUNCH without becoming too hard to eat. They crumble into your mouth perfectly. Now on to the flavoring. Wow. The spice of these jalapeno chips is perfect. As you are eating them, you taste the intense flavor of jalapeno, and as you stop, the spice intensifies. These chips will have you licking your fingers (then maybe seeking a glass of milk)
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm really not a big lays fan but when I tried these lays kettle jalapeño chips at a party I feel in love with them. These chips are crispy and not greasy at all and the flavor is so yummy they don't teast exactly like jalapeño but almost there. Now these are my go to chips for any type of get together I have at my place.
Aj S.
Review for: Bag more...
These are one of my favorite chips! The jalapeno flavor is great and gives a kick to the chips. They are very crunchy. From where I live, these chips are always sold out so my Mom stocks up on these whenever they are available.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love most kettle cooked chips but these are my favorite when I need a spicy kick. The jalapeño isn't too spicy but it definitely gives the chip a nice little kick. They are perfect to dip in a sour cream dip because they are so sturdy. I like crunching them up and putting them over mexican dishes or salads. Try it you won't be sorry!
Celina B.
These are seriously one of my favorite chips!you can get them at target.. They are super crispy with a hint of spiciness.. they aren't too spicy tho.. they are just perfect.. you can enjoy them with a sandwich or even by themselves.. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Kathy Z.
Is it good?
jen d.
hesperia, CA
What flavor do you like?
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they come in the big bag as well or just the small one?
karen B.
So what's the major difference between kettle cooked chips and regular chips? Besides kettle being so nice and crispy is there any healthier benefits???