Lay's® Kettle Cooked Indian Tikka Masala Flavored Potato Chips 2.75 oz. Bag uploaded by Faith D.

BY LAY'S®

Packed with flavorful spices like turmeric and cumin, the tomato-based dish Tikka Masala is a fixture in global cuisine. Open this flavor and bring some khushee to your day! see more...

• Are these available in stores anymore? I haven't been able to fin...1 Answers
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Love trying new things so I picked these up not my favorite but not the worst just not my taste i prefer savory to spicy.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I really liked these chips. They have a rich masala flavor to them, which is hard t describe but similar to a creamy tomato sauce with Indian spices. They were pretty addicting to eat and I would definitely buy again. They are hard to find however.
Capodichino, Naples
These are the BEST chips I've ever had! They actually taste like Tikka masala! I usually don't like potato chips, but I ate an entire bag of these on my own
Capodichino, Naples
Are these available in stores anymore? I haven't been able to find them in a while :(