LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Indian Tikka Masala Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Faith D.LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Indian Tikka Masala Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Faith D.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Packed with flavorful spices like turmeric and cumin, the tomato-based dish Tikka Masala is a fixture in global cuisine. Open this flavor and bring some khushee to your day!

• Are these available in stores anymore? I haven't been able to fin...1 Answers
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I really liked these chips. They have a rich masala flavor to them, which is hard t describe but similar to a creamy tomato sauce with Indian spices. They were pretty addicting to eat and I would definitely buy again. They are hard to find however.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
These are the BEST chips I've ever had! They actually taste like Tikka masala! I usually don't like potato chips, but I ate an entire bag of these on my own
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Love trying new things so I picked these up not my favorite but not the worst just not my taste i prefer savory to spicy.
Kritika S.
The favorite flavor of mine so spicy so yummy i can eat it whole day long with hot tea 😅😂 making my tongue burn 😂 crazy i know but i like it this way only its so yummy i loved them soo much.
Anamika T.
New delhi
Spicy food lover grab it right now and get your friends too to enjoy it all together with some action movie to get in the mood of its taste. 😋
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Are these available in stores anymore? I haven't been able to find them in a while :(