BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
These are good.. i usually buy the jalapeno flavored ones but when i saw these i had to try them... I'm not a big fan of ranch but these were pretty impressive..i love kettle cooked chips. I will def be buying these again.
gisselle d.
Hemet, CA
Im not a big fan but this is an okay snack to have when there is nothing else to eat haha i bought this at my local grocery store i dont know how healthy it actually is but i might consider buying them again if im really in the mood for kettle chips :)/
Michelle M.
Gilbert, AZ
This is what the kettle chip market has been missing! I love kettle chips, and now that the have ranch, I'll never east another chip ( unless of course it's their salt and vinegar)!
Danielle M.
Kettle cooked chips are so good! They are super crunchy and have a whole different taste from regular chips. This flavor is great too!
Mariam S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love the Lay's kettle cooked chips. They're so crispy and delicious! The ranch flavor is good too but my favorite is BBQ.
chaela a.
This is really good and i like it a lot lol theres really not that much to say. but tits good and taste not to salty
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
Kettle cooked ship's are the best. These are so delicious if you haven't tried it you must have to .
Kristyn R.
London, ON
Meh, these are just okay. I have never been a fan of kettle cut chips, but the ranch just don't taste good. I have a few other flavors that I like more.