BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Everything's better when it's Crafted with Care. That's why we make our lip-smacking, home-style LAY'S Kettle Cooked potato chips in small batches using only the best ingredients.

Misha A.
Seaside, OR
When lays has a limited edition flavor I try to always try it at least once . I have to say these were the most disgusting chips Ive ever tasted and thats including pork rhines which I can not stand even a little bit. I would but this flavor somewhere between a vomit flavored jellybean and soap its so gross I would never recommend these not even to my mortal enemies
Denise J F.
Super disappointed in these. If I could give it less than one star I would. First, the smell alone is off putting. Second, the taste is terrible. It's like someone dumped seasoning packets into a bag of oily chips. It's nothing like a gyro. The only positive is the crispyness of the kettle cooked chip but it's not worth the strange after taste.
Grace V.
Ew. These taste and smell like the chicken flavored Ramen noodles (uncooked!). Um..no. I have had Gyros before and they don't taste like these. These are all around awful. The only thing I like is that they are kettle cooked. I would NOT recommend these chips unless you like the taste of uncooked, chicken-flavored Ramen.
Heather A.
Newton, AL
These were delicious! Very subtle flavors that weren't over powering each other. The price was common for a typical bag of chips, and they were a pleasant treat! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for any rogue bags!
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
I thought these were pretty good. You definitely get some of the Greek spices coming through, but I don't know that I would necessarily guess Gyro in a blind taste test.
Leslie M.
I really don't like any of the kettle-cooked potato chips and this is no exception. The gyro taste doesn't help much at all. It's just a spiciness that I don't like.
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
Tasted like dirty feet. Horrible. I love greek food but this was nasty. So glad they had a small bag to try so I didn't waste the money on a large bag.
Krystle D.
These taste nothing like gyro. They have a light and basic ranch-like flavor, with maybe a little cucumber aftertaste. They are quite bland to me.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT
Not a huge fan of this new taste a rather stay with the originals, but hey the dollar taste like a Gyro so if you love gyros you will love this.
Lauren M.
Fountain Hls, AZ
Lay's has several food flavored chips, and this one does taste like a gyro. It's one of my favorites from this line and has nice savory spices.