BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Everything's better when it's Crafted with Care. That's why we make our lip-smacking, home-style LAY'S Kettle Cooked potato chips in small batches using only the best ingredients.

Denise J F.
Super disappointed in these. If I could give it less than one star I would. First, the smell alone is off putting. Second, the taste is terrible. It's like someone dumped seasoning packets into a bag of oily chips. It's nothing like a gyro. The only positive is the crispyness of the kettle cooked chip but it's not worth the strange after taste.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
When lays has a limited edition flavor I try to always try it at least once . I have to say these were the most disgusting chips Ive ever tasted and thats including pork rhines which I can not stand even a little bit. I would but this flavor somewhere between a vomit flavored jellybean and soap its so gross I would never recommend these not even to my mortal enemies
Grace V.
Ew. These taste and smell like the chicken flavored Ramen noodles (uncooked!). Um..no. I have had Gyros before and they don't taste like these. These are all around awful. The only thing I like is that they are kettle cooked. I would NOT recommend these chips unless you like the taste of uncooked, chicken-flavored Ramen.
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
This is one of the flavors I really liked from that year's competition. It works really well as a kettle chip with the amount of flavor involved. It genuinely tastes like a gyro, with all the traditional seasonings. Not quite as good as the real thing obviously, but as a chip junkie, I still appreciated it.
Amy M.
For anyone who loves a good Greek gyro I firmly recommend these when stopping at a Greek restaurant is not An option. You can taste the la,b and the amazing cucumber sauce in every bite! This bag did not last two days in my house!
Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
These chips are absolutely delicious! I really love the flavor, it's like biting into a Gyro, but without all the mess from the yummy sauce. Next to the Reuben flavored Lay's, these are my favorite. :)
Alexia J.
Carrollton, TX
I love gyros and this was a huge disappointment in taste. I couldn't even describe to you what it tastes like but it's definitely not a gyro. It's not necessarily nasty it's just not what I expected.
Jennifer C.
Livingston, KY
Love lays let me start with that love kettle cooked chips they are crispy and I love it but this is by far the worst tasting chip ever just YUCK YUCK YUCK totally missed the flavor spot to me😖😖😖😖
Heather A.
Newton, AL
These were delicious! Very subtle flavors that weren't over powering each other. The price was common for a typical bag of chips, and they were a pleasant treat! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for any rogue bags!
Amanda E.
Atlanta, GA
I liked the crispy-ness of each chip, kettle cooked are my favorite. The taste was spot on, it tasted like a gyro. It is very strong though, you have to be in the mood for them.