BY LAY'S®

Lays Kettle Everything Bagel Xl 8.0oz

• um where can I get these ? like today XD1 Answers
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I did not like these chips . They were very bitter to me and pungent , the night be healthy but to me they tasted horrible . Even if I did like them I don’t think that I could eat very many , not a good product for me .
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
These chips tasted like cream cheese and poppy seeds. If Lays had advertised them as such I don’t think anyone would have bought them because that doesn’t sound appetizing. So they called them “Everything Bagel”. Nope, definitely cream cheese and poppy seeds.
Tacara B.
maplewood
These chips are SO good!!!! If this is what an everything bagel tastes like then definitely count me in! The flavor and seasoning used to make these chips must have been heaven sent.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
I was really excited to see these as a new flavor! Unfortunately it wasn’t really what my tastebuds were hoping for. I did appreciate the sesame seeds on the chips, I think it added to it for sure but I was wanting a different everything bagel flavor profile.
Kat J.
These chips had huge potential. Everything bagels with cream cheese is a classic breakfast and it has such a distinct flavor,...

But one bite of these Lay’s and I quickly realized that these chips were not going to meet my expectations. It’s not even like my expectations were so ridiculously unreachable,... I just wanted that perfect garlicky creamy sesame seed flavor.

These chips tasted like milk and poppy seeds. I don’t even understand why the flavor fell so flat and the seasoning was so bland. It’s like they didn’t even try...

I give two stars for the idea, but the execution left a lot to be desired. If Lay’s were to try this flavor again, I might give it another shot.
Alyssa H.
From a girl who LOVES a good everything bagel- I felt like the bag was false advertising. I was beyond thrilled to buy the (snack sized) bag, but didn’t even want to finish it. I appreciated the thought. I think “everything bagel” is a great idea for a flavor, but it just wasn’t up to par and did not taste like an everything bagel at all.
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
I was a bit skeptical regarding the flavor but i was pleasantly surprised because it was so delicious! It compares better than other products where the flavor is way too strong but this was just perfect!!
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Melody C.
Hermitage , TN
It’s tastes just like an everything bagel! Combines all of the spices in perfect combination. Get it at any grocery store. Price reasonably and would buy it again.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
So wish i did not have to give stars to review things. These did not taste anything like an everything bagel. Idk how to describe the flavor other than odd and gross.
alyssa p.