Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLAY'S®
Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat, Variety Pack, 1375 oz Bags, 28 Count

Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat, Variety Pack, 1.375 oz Bags, 28 Count

by LAY'S®

Everything's better when it's crafted with care. That's why we make our crunchy, home-style LAY'S Kettle Cooked potato chips in small batches using only the best ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat, Variety Pack, 1.375 oz Bags, 28 Count!
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Love these Lay's kettle chips. They are the perfect crunch to salt ratio! Definitely takes care of your salt craving. There are several flavors to pick from at a reasonable price. These are easy to find at most any store. I would recommend doing a variety pack of the different flavors to try. Other than that, I wouldn't change anything with the flavor.
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
The kettle chips salt and vinegar flavor are my go to chips!! They are affordable and very tasty!! Great products!!!!
Shaundra J.
Charlotte, NC
I actually prefer kettle cooked vs non kettle. My favorite is the salt and vinegar. I literally will go through the whole family size bag in one session. Bad I know but their so addictive.
Sylvia K.
Macomb, MI
I absolutely love kettle chips and Lays is def a top pick to fulfill my cravings. Perfect crunch perfect taste. Love the jalapeño flavor most!
k L.
I like that the chips are not so greasy, my favorite is the Jalapeno flavor, great snack when in a hurry, usually is an impulse buy when standing in line at the liquor store. I wish that they filled the bags more than half way. Would recommend to others as a healthier alternative to the original
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
These baked chips are super crunchy and super delicious. Like putting these in lunch bags for people in need.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Kettle chips of any kind is good to me but Lay's are cooked and seasoned to perfection! No matter what flavor I choose, I'm never disappointed. They are a little pricey but what chips aren't these days? When they go on sale, they're usually 2 for something or buy 1 get 1 free.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Lays kettle chips are so good, they aren’t super salty like the original lays. And the way they’re baked the have a crunch to them I love
Myesha R.
Washington, NC
I honestly just like the jalapeño chips the most. There my favorite snack too snack on.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
The flavor on these chips is very good especially for redux fat.I think they are a decent snack option and portion.I think they should add more flavors and it is hard to find a lot of the flavors in most stores.

Looking for your answer?