BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley A.
These are delicious. I love kettle cooked chips and these aren't seasoned too much where it's overwhelming. Love the crunch on these!
khalisha p.
These chips are to die for, i love the power of taste that they have . they also are very healthy to eat gor a snack
michelle t.
Winfield, WV
They flavor on these chips is great. The kettle cooked makes them very crunchy which I love. I highly recommend.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
These kettle chips are okay. I honestly feel like the flavor would work better with a non-kettle cooked chip.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
THESE ARE THE BEST CHIPS EVER! I love these but cant find them often. When I do I buy at least 3 bags!
Annie M.
Great flavor. Was a nice combo of cheese and tomatoe. Paired nicely with the sandwich I ate.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
Yummy chips !! Crunchy texture.. Great with subs and dips. Loud crunch !!
Anastacia B.
Spring Hill, FL
You can't go wrong with these chips. I love the Kettle cooked brand, but these are AMAZING. The entire line of 40% less fat line is wonderful and you don't feel like your giving up anything. You really can't tell it's less fat, that is unless having less grease on your fingers counts.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
Love Lays Kettle Cooked chips. They are so much better than normal chips in my opinion. I usually don't care for them as they are too salty but these have the perfect amount of flavor and crunch!
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
I really like the Lay's kettle cooked, probably more than their regular chips. I like that they're less salty and really crunchy. Salt and vinegar is probably my favorite!