LAY'S® Kettle Cooked 40% less Fat Cream Cheese and Chives Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by yanira z.LAY'S® Kettle Cooked 40% less Fat Cream Cheese and Chives Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Nicole M.LAY'S® Kettle Cooked 40% less Fat Cream Cheese and Chives Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Sarah C.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Less Fat Cream Cheese & Chive Potato Chips: Kettle cooked chips that are a great crunchy snack Enjoy a few as a work or in-between meals snack Stock up your pantry with this flavor see more...

• Do these chips leave a greasy feeling on your hands? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find these? I've never seen them. Are they go...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
These were so addicting! They had the perfect amount of flavoring, not too much and not too little. I personally think late had the best kettle cooked chip anyway, it doesn't tastes like oil like Cape Cod chips do.
Nicole M.
Lacey, WA
When we got these chips my friends tried them and said they were good but, I tried these chips at work and they were SOO GOOD!! They are affordable and worth trying. If you like kettle cooked chips then you will like these. Strongly suggest you buy them.
Brittany B.
Gautier , MS
These chips are okay. I usually look for the Limited Edition Lay's to be an exciting flavor I've never tried before. Though I've never seen "cream cheese & chives" flavored chips, these taste similar "sour cream and onion" or "sour cream and cheddar" flavors. I bought a full size bag at Wal-Mart and though they taste good, they leave more to be desired as far as being a new flavor.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Love kettle cooked in general due the much crispier chips, but lays defiantly knows how to make me happy and/or satisfy my cravings! Sour cream and chives has always been my favorite flavor of chips and I LOVE to have one of those little picnics like we all had as a kid where you make your sandwich and end up putting the chips on your sandwich!!!!! Oh my gosh. Delicious.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Not a big fan of the cream cheese and chives flavor, that's the only reason why it's 4/5 stars. Had this from subway with the 1 and 3/8 ounces. It taste like sour cream and onion. Worth a small snack but not as a meal for sure. Maybe having less than 5 chips for part of a meal and that's it.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
Lay's Kettle Cooked Cream Cheese and Chives Potato Chips are a delicious spin on the classic sour cream and onion! Ice only tried these once so far and will definitely be picking the! Up again. I love the healthy ingredients and amazing texture these chips have!
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
Like sour cream and onion but better! And because they're kettle cooked they're crispier than regular chips. This was the first time I tried them but I think I'll re-buy and I would definitely recommend them.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Oh my !! These chips are tastefully dangerous, just writing this review has my mouth watering and is a quick reminder that I also need to restock some. Love this flavor, the experienced crispness that I find only Lays brand to produce !! What can I say, but I am mad about how each chip has the same consistent flavor. There isn't a continued hand dip in a bag of Kettle Cooked Chips, that is striving to find any flavor with these !!
Brittany H.
Richfield , MN
I almost got in a fight with my sister when she picked these up instead of sour cream and onion as requested, but then I opened the bag and was amazed. These are like a lighter, crunchier version of sour cream and onion and I think they are a perfect for a little variety. Yum!
Stephanie K.
Allentown, NJ
These were definitely better than I was expecting. I'm not going to lie and say that I was planning on these being the best chips I've ever tasted but the flavor combo was definitely interesting & good!
Stephanie C.
Do these chips leave a greasy feeling on your hands?
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Where can I find these? I've never seen them. Are they good?