LAY'S® Hot & Spicy Barbecue Potato Chips uploaded by María-José V.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I think this could be very good. Has anyone tried them? A...2 Answers
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
I do not like the flavor at all, I do not know if it's because I'm more of cheese and lemon, although I'm a fan of barbecues, but this is the only one I do not like at all
Taylor P.
These chips to me aren't to spicy but not too mild either. The flavor is great and I don't even need a dip necessarily to go with them. They make a delicious, affordable snack for those who want a little extra spice in their food.
Olga M.
P C Beach, FL
I like Lay's Chips. me and my family are buying them fore BBQ parties , it is a very tasty sneak. i usually buy the from Walmart or local gas station. they taste good and Lay's have big variety of flavors for every taste.
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
I personally like baked chips better but I love BBQ chips and I think these are a great snack for snaking or for a party they are very "dusty" my finger are always covered in chip "dust" when I am done eating but overall I think these are a great chip
Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
I'm a sucker for barbecue potato chips, and Lay's are delicious with an extra kick of heat. I'm not much of a snacker, but I'd eat an entire bag if it was in front of me.
Amanda C.
Bolivar, TN
DELICIOUS! These are hands down one of my favorite chips! They definitely have a little kick, but it's just the right amount! If you like spicy chips, these chips are for you!
Sheri N.
I got to try this a week ago and it honestly tastes like what it says on the packaging. It's spicy but not too spicy and has the right amount of barbecue sauce!
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like potato chips with a little bit of bite to them. These had just enough spice to enhance their BBQ flavor. It's hard not to eat the bag in one sitting
Nayeli H.
Gardena, CA
I really love these chips because unlike many other chip bags you actually get a lot. The flavor is great and is not too spicy but just perfect.
Diana G.
If you like barbecue chips and you like spicy food, this is a good combination. Tastes just like regular barbecue lays, but with a kick!
Stephanie D.
I think this could be very good. Has anyone tried them? Are they really hot?