LAY'S® Garden Tomato & Basil Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by lois c.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It all starts with farm-grown potatoes, cooked and seasoned to perfection. Then our chefs add a delicious blend of seasonings for the just-picked flavor of ripe garden tomato & basil. So every Lay's® potato chip is perfectly crispy and delicious. Happiness in Every Bite.®

Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Lay's® Garden Tomato & Basil Flavored Potato Chips 2.75 oz. Bag
The Lays Garden tomato flavored chips are one of my faves. They taste like fresh garden vegetables with a hint of spice and it just gets everything right. When I'm having a sandwich, I grab these. It just seems to pair so well with it.
Megan C.
Review for: Garden Tomato & Basil Potato Chips 9.5 oz lb lb
I haven't seen these around in a bit. At first when I tried them I didn't like it as much but I tried them again a few years ago and theres a sweet but tangy flavor kinda almost like pizza, I can't really explain but theyre really good
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
Review for: Lay's® Garden Tomato & Basil Flavored Potato Chips 2.75 oz. Bag
These taste amazing!!! I'm a huge chip junkie so I know my chips and these are one of my all time favorite! The flavors are irresistible! My family loves them too, it is always at our family get togethers!
Gabby M.
Review for: Potato Chips Garden Tomato & Basil 10 oz; 283.5 g
Not a fan of this flavor of chips. A little too salty and powdery for my liking. The original or sour cream and onion is better. Bought it at shoprite for a good price.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Review for: Potato Chips Garden Tomato & Basil 10 oz; 283.5 g
Oh so yummy. It reminds me of a good tomato soup. The Basil adds a good flavor that makes these two flavors a great combination.
Rabeea K.
Houston
Review for: Lay's Potato Chips Garden Tomato & Basil
I remember this flavor came out like two years ago on the shelves and of course i bought them. Must say it wasnt that bad
Julia Mae B.
Review for: Potato Chips Garden Tomato & Basil 10 oz; 283.5 g
Delicious chip for an on the go life style! Packaging makes it as to take along on picnics and road trips!
maisa s.
Review for: Garden Tomato & Basil Potato Chips 9.5 oz lb lb
Tanya L.
Fairborn, OH
Review for: Garden Tomato And Basil Potato Chips 10.5 oz; 297.6 g
These chips are some of my favorites because they really do taste like tomato, and they have just the right amount of basil added for the perfect flavor combination. They would go great with a grilled cheese sandwich, but I eat them by themselves most of the time.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Garden Tomato And Basil Potato Chips 10.5 oz; 297.6 g
When these came out, I didn't think that it would be something I would enjoy. I finally gave them a try, and was glad I did! Such awesome flavor, they are now one of my favorite snacks!
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
What do you guys like to eat this with ?
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I was looking for tomato flavored chips that actually taste like tomatoes rather than ketchup. Would you recommend these?
Janet R.
How do these taste ? Can someone describe the flavor
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
do these taste more like a ketchup chip or bruchetta?