LAY'S® French Onion Dip uploaded by Himali B.

BY LAY'S® #36 in Dips & Spreads

Lay's® French Onion Dip.
French onion, I hunger for your love... at first bite! Love, Lay's® potato chip.
0g trans fat.

• "It is a pretty good dip otherwise" in 1 review
  • "I love sour cream and onion Ruffles with it myself." in 1 review
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I recently bought this french Onion dip from Target & must I say I am in love ! I just love evrything about this taste flavour, taste, consistency evrything. It's great to eat with anything potato chips, crackers, homemade crisps. It's great !
Sharon M.
I eat this way too much. It's my unhealthy obsession. Perfectly paired with anything. If you are like me- the unhealthy route is with ruffles potato chips(heaven). But you could totally be healthy and have with veggies.
Trinity R.
Cottage grove , WI
This stuff is sooo good! Eat it with some lays potato chips and it’s like the best thing ever. Not healthy, at all. But it’s a really easy and delicious snack! I will continue to buy this until the day I die, so good!
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
My oh my I could go on about French onion dip for days! It is one of my favorite dips ever!!!!! I always get mine from either Walmart or Kroger and love to snack on it while netflixing lol. Would recommend of course!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
The perfect pair to any potato chip! I love this dip for so many reasons; it tastes great, it's an easy side dish for any party and it's great on the wallet! I can usually find this at any grocery store in the chip isle and never hesitate to pick it up.
Kiah G.
West fargo, ND
This is my favorite French onion dip for potato chips! I️ have tried a lot of different brands but this is my favorite one. The price isn’t bad, it is a little more expensive that some of the other ones but I️ think it’s with every penny.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
If it's serious about this product being discontinued then what ate they thinking??
This was the only dip other than homemade ones of course that I would eat with ruffles original chips. Only like 2.00 bucks at any store.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
First off, I don't know why this is saying it's discontinued because it's not. I recently bought this and it is still available at my grocery stores. However, this is one of the best french onion dips. I am currently pregnant and craved this dip at the beginning of my pregnancy. It is good with any chip or veggies. You can buy this at any store that sells chips for almost $4. It is very delicious. I highly recommend this dip!
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
I was very skeptical about this dip because it smells weird. But once you try it, it is actually really good. I have tried other onion dips but this is hands down my favorite. The onion isn't to over powering and it's just a good dip to enjoy if you want to spend at little money.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This French onion dip is an absolute classic. I've been eating this since I was a kid. It is smooth and creamy with just the right amount of onion. Goes great with plain chips or even flavored ones. Very affordable and easy to find.
Lizzy P.
Coral Gables, FL
How healthy is this dip?
Ashley J.
I enjoy this brand but am always searching for something better. Is this brand your favorite or is there a better dip out there?
Alyssa H.
What's better this brand of dip or the one the little can?