LAY'S® French Onion Dip uploaded by Shawna T.LAY'S® French Onion Dip uploaded by Himali B.

BY LAY'S® #23 in Dips & Spreads

Lay's® French Onion Dip.
French onion, I hunger for your love... at first bite! Love, Lay's® potato chip.
0g trans fat.

• "I love sour cream and onion Ruffles with it myself." in 1 review
  • "It is a pretty good dip otherwise" in 1 review
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Love this dip. It tastes creamy and onion-filled. It’s great with chips. I like it cold the best. Of course it is a canned dip, so it’s not as fresh tasting as it could be. For a canned dip, it does a pretty dang good job at tasting good.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
My oh my I could go on about French onion dip for days! It is one of my favorite dips ever!!!!! I always get mine from either Walmart or Kroger and love to snack on it while netflixing lol. Would recommend of course!
Kelli N.
Other French onion dips I can’t really get into but this one tastes so good I buy it at least twice a day! I just wish the jars were bigger or they made one bigger in general so I didn’t have to buy little ones! I definitely recommend this and ima keep buying this legit till the day I die 🤣
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I purchased this to try and don’t like it! it has such a bad after taste. Simply not a product I will finish using or buy again! My little boys like it so this container we purchased to try won’t go to waste.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
The perfect pair to any potato chip! I love this dip for so many reasons; it tastes great, it's an easy side dish for any party and it's great on the wallet! I can usually find this at any grocery store in the chip isle and never hesitate to pick it up.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
If it's serious about this product being discontinued then what ate they thinking??
This was the only dip other than homemade ones of course that I would eat with ruffles original chips. Only like 2.00 bucks at any store.
Bianca S.
This dip is gross! Never ever buying again, bought it because I thought it would be quick and could go with the chips we bought but it’s not worth it. The flavor is nasty , I’ll just stick to making my own chip dip .
Sharon M.
I eat this way too much. It's my unhealthy obsession. Perfectly paired with anything. If you are like me- the unhealthy route is with ruffles potato chips(heaven). But you could totally be healthy and have with veggies.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
First off, I don't know why this is saying it's discontinued because it's not. I recently bought this and it is still available at my grocery stores. However, this is one of the best french onion dips. I am currently pregnant and craved this dip at the beginning of my pregnancy. It is good with any chip or veggies. You can buy this at any store that sells chips for almost $4. It is very delicious. I highly recommend this dip!
Sara E.
Having some with Lays wavy potato chips right now. It's chunkier than Kroger's, and i don't like that. Also doesn't taste very fresh and has that "packaged jar" taste. Would rather have Kroger's french onion Because it's a bit cheaper and has a better taste. I'm giving this product a "meh." Still eating it to get my money's worth, but wish I bought it at Kroger instead.
Rehab O.
Cairo, Cairo
What it’s taste like? Is it good!!
Lizzy P.
Coral Gables, FL
How healthy is this dip?
Ashley J.
I enjoy this brand but am always searching for something better. Is this brand your favorite or is there a better dip out there?
Alyssa H.
What's better this brand of dip or the one the little can?

back