BY LAY'S®

Buy on Walmart
😍😘😁 G.
seagoville, TX
Review for: Lay's® Flamin' Hot® Flavored Potato Chips 9.5 oz. Bag
I like any spicy potato chips , but with these they are great. The flavor is not too spicy . The texture of the chip is good in size , and thickness . They are easy to find most gas stations or grocery and convenience stores have them in this flavor and other flavors.
Dulce S.
Pico Rivera , CA
Review for: Lay's® Flamin' Hot® Flavored Potato Chips 9.5 oz. Bag, Lay's® Flamin' Hot® Flavored Potato Chips 2.75 oz. Bag, Potato Chips Flamin' Hot 11 oz
Every time I buy these chips I have a o hide them or I won’t even get to try them! They are so good and spicy I definitely recommend people to try this they are really good I eat it with bean dip or by them selves or with a hot dog it tastes amazing!
Stephanie R.
Foodie Expert
The store was out of Ruffles Flamin' hot chips, my fav, so I figured I would give Lays a try. Unfortunately, there was no comparison and I didn't feel like the Lays brand delivered much more than spice on a chip.
Taeler S.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
I love the original flamin hot Cheetos so I figured I would like these. The spice was perfect. It was hot but not too hot. I noticed that it did have a barbecue taste though which I wasn’t a fan of. If you like spicy stuff and you like any other flamin hot products I would highly recommend you try these!
Linda C.
The amount of spicy for thee chips is perfect! Every time I go to the store, these are a must for me. I tend to eat the whole family size bag, as we all do right? Just me? Never mind. I highly recommend these! I got so many of my friends hooked on these.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Foodie Expert
Love how hot and spicy these chips are! They’re thin and crispy and have the perfect flavor. They’re from a trusted and well known brand and are always fresh. You can find them
at great deals and at almost any store! Highly recommend!
Alejandra G.
Omg I love this's I can eat a whole bag by myself they are delicious 😋 and hot there good but I can't find them as much as I love too I moved to Mississippi and I only can find them at Walmart not even at korgers has them
🌴🌊☀️📷 Y.
Fresno , CA
My favorite chips ever!!! If you love something with savory and spice , this is the choice for you! I LOVE EATING THIS , it’s my go to snack and my comfort food. I recommend this to someone who loves spicy chips!
Leslie M.
These are my absolute new favorite chips. I advocate healthy eating, but most things in moderation is key to keeping up a healthy lifestyle. I believe that it's a good idea to treat ourselves once in a while. I used to be a die hard fan of a certain brand that sells popular hot snack chips, but I had to face the truth and accept that my stomach didn't react well to it. This Flamin Hot chips by Lays, however, don't accept my stomach at all. I love spicy food and keep at least 2 bags of this in the house so I don't have to make a full meal when I crave something spicy. The fact that I even sought out this product to give it a review shows just how much I crave and think about it!
Renata Y.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Lay's Flamin' Hot Potato Chips
This is one of the best chips that I love eating because once you start you never seem to stop once the bag is fully out. I truly recommend this for some who loves spicy chips. I can eat this within 10 minutes flat even if it's a big bag.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Hi, are these chips good? Is the taste similar to hot cheetos?
Sara L.
Springfield, MA
I have been venturing into the spicy world but still like flavorful. Are these spicy yet still have good flavor?
Crystal  H.
I have not seen these in any stores I've been in , are they new ? And do they have the same spice as flamin hot Cheetos ? (Which are amazing btw) lol
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh , NY
How spicy are these? Are there any good dips that work well with them?
Veniza J.
I don't always see this in store. Where can I possibly buy this one? I want to try this so much. Is this really hot?