BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lays Lay's Spicy 2.75z

• Are these hot or just a smoky flavor? whenever something says fie...1 Answers
Danelle M.
Littleton, Co
I LOVE these. Such a nice twist on the original "flamin hot" flavor. Has such a rich habanero flavor without TOO much spice. They are delicious with sour cream dip and even ranch if you love ranch like me. I even crushed these up and made a coating for chicken breasts one night topped with lime cheddar and jalapenos and it was DELICIOUS!
Shawna N.
These are the best! I always cave and buy a bag of these when I grocery shop. Not only are they affordable, but they taste great. It's not an overwhelming spice like you would expect. It's very mild and compliments the potato flavor of the chip really well.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
These are delish!! Love how thin and crispy they are and I love that they are not just overpowered with too much flavor. It's just right, the perfect combination of sweet and spicy to compliment any sandwich or just to snack on. These are my go to for chips.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
Smoky and spicy. I liked it fine but it was missing something to really be special. I think I still prefer to the Utz Red Hot ones. I found mine at Price Chopper. I often buy the Lay's limited flavors there.
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA
Lay's Flavor Swap Fiery Roasted Habanero Potato Chips are by far one of my family's favorites! My boys love the exact blends of spices and how good they taste with anything. A must try even if you don't think you should!
Carmen A D.
Amazing type of lays if your looking for that spicy type of chip . Light and crisp . Lauds always taste so fresh . They are deffs close to my favorite chips because they are so crispy !
Irene  E.
Elizabeth , NJ
Great flavor, great taste, easy on the go, packaging great for road trips or picnics I absolutely recommend!! One of my favorite brands and favorite child
Irene A.
This lays flavor is not bad. I was surprised at how mild they were. then again I like spice so for someone who doesn't prefer spice it be hot.
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
You can never go wrong with a bag of lays I love the bar b que ones the ones with ridges as I'm writing this I'm craving them love them so much
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
There very good have a great flavor and I love the taste could and would eat these all the time in my top favorite Chips of all time
Clarissa N.
Are these hot or just a smoky flavor? whenever something says fiery it normally means smoky not hot.