BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lays Lay's Spicy 2.75z

• Are these hot or just a smoky flavor? whenever something ...1 Answers
Neelam N.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
Love the flavour of these Habanero chips. Finished the entire bag in 1 sitting. Although I did feel like I was choking while eating it. I'd still buy it as it tasted so good!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Omg these are amazing!!!!! I am completely ADDICTED!!! They are burn your mouth hot but I love that and it keeps me from eating the entire bag in one sitting!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! I cannot stop thinking about these!!!
Danelle M.
Littleton, Co
I LOVE these. Such a nice twist on the original "flamin hot" flavor. Has such a rich habanero flavor without TOO much spice. They are delicious with sour cream dip and even ranch if you love ranch like me. I even crushed these up and made a coating for chicken breasts one night topped with lime cheddar and jalapenos and it was DELICIOUS!
Shawna N.
These are the best! I always cave and buy a bag of these when I grocery shop. Not only are they affordable, but they taste great. It's not an overwhelming spice like you would expect. It's very mild and compliments the potato flavor of the chip really well.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
These are delish!! Love how thin and crispy they are and I love that they are not just overpowered with too much flavor. It's just right, the perfect combination of sweet and spicy to compliment any sandwich or just to snack on. These are my go to for chips.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
Smoky and spicy. I liked it fine but it was missing something to really be special. I think I still prefer to the Utz Red Hot ones. I found mine at Price Chopper. I often buy the Lay's limited flavors there.
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA
Lay's Flavor Swap Fiery Roasted Habanero Potato Chips are by far one of my family's favorites! My boys love the exact blends of spices and how good they taste with anything. A must try even if you don't think you should!
Carmen A D.
Amazing type of lays if your looking for that spicy type of chip . Light and crisp . Lauds always taste so fresh . They are deffs close to my favorite chips because they are so crispy !
Irene E.
Elizabeth , NJ
Great flavor, great taste, easy on the go, packaging great for road trips or picnics I absolutely recommend!! One of my favorite brands and favorite child
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
i love this flavour. it taste so good. i always buy 2 or 3 packets for backup. it is spicy but too good. recommend to all people who love to eat spicy.
Clarissa N.
Are these hot or just a smoky flavor? whenever something says fiery it normally means smoky not hot.