GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLAY'S®
LAY’S Fiery Roasted Habanero Potato Chips

LAY’S® Fiery Roasted Habanero Potato Chips

by LAY'S®

Lays Lay's Spicy 2.75z

Are these hot or just a smoky flavor? whenever something says fiery it normally means smoky not hot.
Start your review of LAY’S® Fiery Roasted Habanero Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Marium S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Omg ! I love this flavor I'm drooling right now make it permanent please I love anything with hot sauce yum
Mona G.
Good. But not hot at all, I was expecting more of a kick to the chips. I wouldn't buy them again.
Shawna N.
These are the best! I always cave and buy a bag of these when I grocery shop. Not only are they affordable, but they taste great. It's not an overwhelming spice like you would expect. It's very mild and compliments the potato flavor of the chip really well.
Nicole B.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite chips ever! Buy these soon bc they lost the flavor swap contest!
My favorite chips ever! Buy these soon bc they lost the flavor swap contest!
Elizabeth G.
Pico Rivera, CA
You can never go wrong with a bag of lays I love the bar b que ones the ones with ridges as I'm writing this I'm craving them love them so much
Johnna R.
1,520 reviews
Like some sort of heat was in my chips and this is it! Love it to have around
Like some sort of heat was in my chips and this is it! Love it to have around
Aaliyah S.
Ashtabula, OH
My favorite seriously they taste so good kinda spicy but spicy is good I always buy and I forever will
Anushree P.
Loved these chips but they were available only for a limited time. Wish they can bring it back.
Elizabeth T.
These are very spicy, a bit too much for me. I am not really a fan, but if you like that flavor you will like these.
Khadija K.
Seatac, WA
If you're into spicy chips, you'll definitely love this. It's so crunchy, with so much flavor and spicy too.