Lay's Do Us A Flavor Finalist Wavy West Coast Truffle Fries, 7.75 oz Bag uploaded by Crystal R.Lay's Do Us A Flavor Finalist Wavy West Coast Truffle Fries, 7.75 oz Bag uploaded by Emi N.

BY LAY'S®

tiffany d.
tiffany d.
I tried these before. They are good. I recommend to try. They have a peppery flavor, but they are tasty! Also try the other new flavors.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these chips so I'm so sad that the gravy flavored chips won considering in my opinion those chips tasted like vomit. These chips on the other hand are so tasty and have a lot of flavor.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Junction City, KS
These chips never stood a chance in my household! The flavor was fantastic, and complex. Definitely should have won over the biscuit and gravy flavor!
Rachii B.
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
My favorite flavor of the final four for do us a flavor 2015 !! Perfect amount of spices and crunch .
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I really love several lays flavor chips, but these one are pretty gross and have a weird aftertaste. I was really disappointed because truffles are my FAVORITE, especially on fries
Zuaimi P.
Zuaimi P.
Guaynabo
These are potatoes with skin?